YouTubers at Target (tarjey).

I feel like VanossGaming, LuiCalibre, H2O delerious, BasicallyIDoWrk, MiniLaddd, Nogla, Wildcat and Moo Snuckel are the type of guys who'll go to Target and fuck everything up in the kids section, just to later apologize and loiter around at the food court until the store closes. Meanwhile, Delerious has a ninja turtle toy in his jacket so that when they're asked to leave, he'll get caught and then they'll have to stay, while Wildcat has the same idea, but with a more... lethal item. Yeah.

Pewdiepie, Cry, CinnamonToastKen and Jacksepticeye would probably be busy the entire time sneaking around in the ladies section and loitering at the food court, then later on go to the electronics section and make a scene, then leave. All the while, Marzia, Chelle, Russ, and Mary are shopping, and Russ feels left out cos they're talking about makeups and other stuff that he simply cannot understand. Minx and Krism are probably arguing in the women's section whilst the guys are stalking them, then making up in the food court. Snake is... somewhere... damn.

The crew of SmoshGames, being Ian, Anthony, Sohinki, Lasercorn, Jovenshire, Mari and Wes, as well as Kalel would probably ride shopping carts like scooters, take everything off the shelves, lose their shit in the kid's section, buy everything from the electronic section and then return it all, raid the food court, and then go shopping for clothes with Mari and Kalel. Hooray.