Season 1 Chapter 7: Upon each heart

Everyone continues to look at All Might standing at the door completely pissed off.

All might: I had the the feel that something must have happened since Aizawa and Thirteen didn't answer my call, So i came as fast as I could i even ran into young Iida on the way here (I hate the the fact that while I was resting these children and my colleagues were fighting for their lives--)*clenching fist* But you no longer have to fear because I am here.

Tsuyu: We're saved Ribbit

Delsin, who was still on the ground, felt a slight bit of relief at the hero's presents.

Pale man: We've been waiting for you. You absolute scum.

Faster than anyone could react, several different villains received heavy blows from the number one hero, All might during the chaos also managed to grab Aizawa.

All might: I apologize for my inaction Aizawa.

All might simply stands up and turns towards the pale man and the nomu.A gust of wind was made by the hero quickly dashing towards the four students picking them up while also attacking the pale-faced man knocking the hand off his face.

Mineta: Huh? What the heck?!

All might .I need you all to quickly make your way towards the entrance. I'll be leaving Aizawa and Young Rowe in your care.So hurry and leave.

Mineta: *terrified* R-roger sir!

Tsuyu: Do you think you can run Delsin?

Delsin: *grunting* Shouldn't be much of a problem.

Midoriya: All might..

The Pale Man was rapidly scratching himself, while throwing A mini temper tantrum.

Pale man: No, no, no... It wasn't supposed to be like this... I'm sorry father still managed to hit me. But since he's a government mandated hero of course he would use violence, He's much faster than we originally anticipated. But he's not anywhere close to as fast as he used to be. *smiling* All might's getting weaker.