Amelia and Xavier

Amelia - get your ass down here now Xavier

Xavier - I'm coming baby I just had to get your surprise that I got for you

Amelia - what you got me a surprise for me

Xavier - yes I did baby do you want to see it

Amelia - yes, please

Xavier - ok come with me then and I will show you the surprise that you are going to love it so much my love

Amelia - I love it but what is it meant to be baby

Xavier - the keys are to the place that you love so much and we don't even have to work as deepspace hunters anymore

Amelia - wait what why would you say that and what did you do to get this
H
Xavier - why would you think that

Amelia - because you are always doing something that makes me think that you're in more trouble than you are telling me and it makes me think that I'm going to have to save you ass again and over again and over

Xavier - I promise you, this surprise is a good thing. I didn't do anything illegal or dangerous to get it. I just wanted to show you how much I love you and how much I want us to have a better life together.

Amelia - Well, in that case, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us. Thank you, Xavier.

Xavier - You're welcome, Amelia. You mean everything to me. Let's go check out our new place and start this new chapter of our lives together.

Amelia - I love you, Xavier.

Xavier - I love you too, Amelia. Let's make our dreams come true together.

Amelia and Xavier met while working as deepspace hunters, traveling from planet to planet in search of valuable resources and relics. They were a dynamic duo, known for their exceptional skills and fearless approach to dangerous missions.

Despite the thrill of the job, it took a toll on their relationship. The constant danger and uncertainty made Amelia worry for Xavier's safety, leading to many heated arguments and disagreements.

But Xavier always reassured Amelia that he had everything under control and that they were a team, no matter what. Their bond grew stronger with each mission they completed and each challenge they overcame together.

Now, with Xavier's surprise, they have the opportunity to leave their dangerous profession behind and start a new chapter in their lives. Amelia is excited for this change, but a part of her will always miss the thrill of being deepspace hunters with Xavier by her side.

As Amelia and Xavier settle into their new life in their own place, they find a sense of peace and contentment they hadn't experienced before. They reminisce about their days as deepspace hunters, sharing stories of their adventures and close calls, but both are grateful to leave that dangerous life behind.

Their relationship flourishes in their new home, free from the constant worries of danger and uncertainty. They learn to appreciate the simple pleasures of everyday life and enjoy each other's company in a way they never could before.

Amelia and Xavier's love only grows stronger as they navigate this new chapter together, supporting each other through the ups and downs of life. They build a future filled with love, laughter, and happiness, knowing that they have each other to rely on no matter what challenges may come their way.

With their past as deepspace hunters behind them, Amelia and Xavier look forward to a bright and promising future, filled with love, happiness, and endless adventures together. And they lived happily ever after.

The end