The first one to go

"I love you but why do you hate me? I love you and you just want to push me away, I love you, so please let me love you." James said to Rose. "I can't have you love me now because I only have a year to live, okay? I don't want you to love me because I won't be here long enough to, so please stop loving me" Rose said to James. He stood there with no emotion whatsoever, he didn't know what to do because the person whom he had loved for so long had just told him she had a year to live. "Rose..when did you find out?" James said to her.

"A month ago, I had a normal check-up and then I fainted without knowing. I have stage 4 cancer and nothing can help me, not even chemo." as she said that he had tears in his eyes. Rose said to James. "I'm sorry for just telling you now, but you needed to know that I won't be here long enough to give you the love you deserve," Rose said to James.

"I want to love you regardless of you being sick. Please just let me be here with you in your last year, please let me love you until your time is up" James said to Rose.

So, he loved her regardless of her being sick, and they had done anything and everything until the year was up.

Until he had no more time left, they laughed, they skydived, they loved one another more each day, each month that went by, and they were one by the time 2 months were up.

He knew that their time was running out. and James knew that he was going to be alone for his life because the love of his life was going to die soon in 50 weeks because what they found out at Rose's last check-up that Rose was pregnant and right when she found out that she was pregnant she makes sure that James had everything he needs to look after their baby that was coming and she knew that she had made him promise that he will make sure that the baby is ok if something happens to her when she gives birth to their kid.

before they both knew it all the time they had gone away and Rose had just given birth to a baby boy and a girl that were healthy babies but both of the babies were too early and were taken to NICU because both of the babies were too early and James wanted to stay with rose but somewhere deep inside of her know her kids need their dad.

So Rose told James not to leave the baby slide not for a second and she said to him that she loved him and that their time was lovely and fun but now he needed to go and be with the kids and that this was where the baby taking out the room and to the NICU so James gave rose one last kiss and told her that he loves her snd he will come to see her with the babies soon so James run to catch up with the nurses doctors that looked after the two babies harry and Amelia because that the names rose picked out for them.

but what James does not know is that when Rose was giving birth to the babies she did not tell James that the Doctors told her that if she went along with the pregnancy is that giving birth to the baby is that it could kill her because they did not think that she make it away through the pregnancy and give birth, but most importantly, she did not know she was having twins until she was giving birth. when it came to James being with her in her last moments of life she told him to go with the kids and she would come and see them soon.

As soon as the doctor said it was okay well that's what she told James. but what he does not know is the baby that Rose pushed out of her was the last strain of energy she had she only hanged on so James would not be in pain and see her die which she did not want she wanted him to remember her through the good memories and tell the kids, the boy who was named Henry after her favorite book, Harry Potter and Amelia after her best friend which was the kid's godmother. which Sophia was there when Rose passed away peacefully after the doctors, got her all sorted and picked her room.

Sophia, held Rose's hand and said it is ok okay now everything is sorted I will help James with the kid's houses sorted we will follow instructions and i will tell James so you can go now in peace and rest and be an angel and watch us from above. We love you our Rose go be the angel and be in peace knowing that everything down here is sorted for you and look after. so that is what Rose did she took one last deep breath and said goodbye and left this world, and became an angel and watched over her family from above.

the end