Goodbye love

if so one told me years ago that I would become a good writer I would say to them that I don't know why I even I am so why the hell would I become a good writer and what would make people love my book and ask for more books that people would want to read but there was always one person in my life that thought that I would never make it or even be good at things at all and even know that is sad and it always end bad but I never think that I would make it to my 25th birthday because I thought by now I would have try to killed myself because of the pain that I have deal.

even know I am 26 now and working, even more, harder than I ever did before and now that I am having more down than up in my life it is getting harder for me to go on in my life that everyone thinks that they have a right to life my life they way they want me to and doing the thing that they want me to do and get things out of me because they believe they had the right to do that because they made get to the place I am at in my life and I will have not gotten there if it was not for them and I would have to get them without them and so they just take and take until there is nothing left off to take to they just try and kill the last fucking part of me until I am dead and no one knows me or gives a shit about me because I am just a waste of space to them and they just want to make everyone to think that so they can get their way and win.

but they don't win it just means that Angel is no longer here living her life because someone thought that it would be a good idea to put someone in pain and make them want to die and not let them have a happy life. but the sad but is that when that angel is no longer here she or he would be saying to themself that they don't have to be in pain no longer because they have gone to a better place and they are even more happy that they are not in pain and with the people who really love them for who they are and not the way that the shit people wanted them to be.

the sad thing this that was the last story that Emma had written before her 27th birthday. She had everything done and ready to go out and she was about to go and get help because she did not want to live her life like that and she wanted to do something about it. but sadly she never got that chance to make a new start in her life because on her way home she was hit and killed on impact when the car she was in was hit by another car who was Amy at her in the car that she was diving in with a friend that she had not so long had just made and their lives where both taking form this world too early in their life and their name was Emma who was 26 and Ava who was also 26 she had just, in fact, tune 26 when the car had hit them right on and their love one's who really love them were so sad that when Emma family found out what had happen to her they wanted to pay back but sadly never got it.

the end