oh my!

It's been a week now.....and I am all ok now .....

Sitting in my bubble bath...enjoying myself , relaxing in the water....and yup I am still angry at boYS! , cause what they did!.....

Mina was scrubbing my back and hands....

Mina- miss...we shall go out today right!?

Y/N- for what!?....

She said looking up at mina with empty eyes.....she was hurt cause what happened before...the thing that boy's gave others more importance while she was the one injured by saving them ....hurted her , so much! , and after that they never came to visit her ...

At least that is what she thinks .....they were always there when she was asleep looking at her making sure she was safe....not wanting to show her how she affects them....

She sigh and got up when mina came to her with a towel....she wrap it around Y/N taking her carefully out of the big bath.....drying her up and making her wear her clothes and then the jwellery getting her on her chair near the dressing table....

drying her up and making her wear her clothes and then the jwellery getting her on her chair near the dressing table

Mina- today not much jwellery cause you are barely healthy yet....

Y/N just hummed as rose entered the room....

Rose-- GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL!!

All put hands on their ear to stop her voice which was so high pitch that start to hurt their head

Y/N- oh God rose!!, don't shout around like that!!

Rose- oh come on don't be a pussy!

Mina's eyes widen and she put her hands on Y/N's already coverd ears

Mina- YAH ROSE! , don't start in the morning atleast!

Rose- rolled her eyes and smile sarcastically at mina

Rose- you ready for the toor!?

Y/N sigh and just nodded....