my oh my!

I screamed and turned around pulling my leg to the other side both legs on either side of Tao while I was on his lap i hugged his neck tight

Y/N- A Dragon TAO!!!

HE JUST CHUCKLED!!?, which sends vibration to his body , that I felt on mine ,why is he relaxed!!?

I look up at him getting away from hug

Y/N- TAO!! WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING WE SHOULD RUN!! LET'S GO!! GET UP

he didn't budge and I frowned , I held his hand and I got up trying to pull him with me he just smiled at me.....

Tao- where are you running !?....hm?

Y/N- Tao don't be stupid get up!! We have to go!!

I again look back at the dragon who was still in same position just moved his head to side glaring at me which made me panic more!!

Tao- it won't hurt .... atleast not me ...am not sure about ..........You!

He said jerking me down to sit again and that made me squeak my eyes widen!!, is he trying to get us killed!!?,

I put my hand behind me on his leg to support myself getting up cause my outfit was wet and now heavy  but my hand.......wait something is there....

I frown as my hand touch something slippery.....i touched it again with my palm trying to figure out what is that.....it felt like a fish!?

I frown ....and glup I raised my head looking at Tao's face.....something is not right....

I used my other hand but this time I touch the front near my leg ....with light touch I did felt that right before....my eyes widen....and Tao's smirk get more widen....his one eyes still was different colored.....I look down slowly and hesitatly.....why didn't I realised it till now!!?

WHAT IS THIS!!? , THERE WAS A BIG FISH LIKE BODY UNDER ME .....WHICH WAS JOINT TO TAO'S WAIST!!! NO NO NO NO WIAT!!

I screamed and moved away

Y/N- wh-what a- who- are!!??  Who are you!!? What is t....

My legs were shaking and my breath too i wobbly got up and strat to run as fast as I can in the water which was hard and the wet cloths were making it more worse!!

What is going on !!? , tears run down my eyes I sob as I put my legs on the ground and strated dto run on my shaky legs I look back to see the dragon who was still in the air slowly making his way to means Tao was.....he where is he!?....I frown when I hear a voice on my back and shivers.... it's...t-the ...the snake!!!

I turn and was right that big snake was behind me with his 2 heads i screamd and move away , sobbing....they will kill me!! When I hear bubbles in the water and something come out ......from the middle of the lake which was really deep.......