the dream??...

footsteps can be heard in the hall...as suho walked with his queen in arms leaning o him face on his shoulder
Soft breathing can be heard ....it was hard for him now cause he can feel the drug working more and more cause he didn't get a release yet he entered Y/N's room where mina was sitting on a chair eyes glued to the door waiting for her master...

She got up from her Chair as the door got open and suho came in with Y/N in his arms , mina immidiatly bow at him , he walked towards her bed and put her gentally down making sure she is comfortable he lean down and kissed her forehead lovingly...before pulling away still closely staring at her face...

Suho- sleep tight princess.....thankyou for helping us......see you in some days....

He whispered before smooching her lips softly and finally pulling away

She whimperd softly at the touch of his lips on her own , making suho smile a little ....shy smile !

He turn to mina

Suho- make sure to dress she a bit , it's cold tonight

Mina nod at him and suho went out of the room , mina sigh relief as suho enterd she could smell 2 strong smells one from her queen and other surely was suho's which was a bit intoxicating
But as the smell hit her first time she knew it was not good to smell it more so she had stopped breathing for a minute only breathing from her mouth....

She immidiatly close the doors after suho...and lean to door sighing in relief, she went to her queen....there were many smells lingering to her....but there was one smell that was more powerful then other....

But she didn't know whom was it!, she went to her closer to bring a cloth to make her wear that ......

??- wake up love!....

She groaned and open her eyes....just to see....

??- morning

??- morning.....(smile)

She smiles hugging him making him chuckle....saying good morning she gets up and goes to the other room...to see a little boy sleeping there....kissing his forehead she goes to take bath.....

In kitchen she was making food when a kid called her