Part 2

**Jungkook's POV**

Taehyung was in class with me. I was getting bored of the lecture, so I decided to take out my sketchbook and draw a specific person. I studied his face to make sure I got every detail. Starting from his lips, to his curved eyes, and his thick eyebrows, and his beautiful lashes, and his soft hair that I want to touch, to his broad shoulders, and his perfect jawline, and his clear and glassy skin. He looked so handsome concentrating on his notes. I looked down to my drawing and realized that it was almost finished!

 I looked down to my drawing and realized that it was almost finished!

(The picture)

The teacher decided to open the windows to let some fresh air inside. My drawing flew to a student, and it was Taehyung. Oh no!

**Taehyung's POV**
I caught the paper and saw a beautiful drawing of me. I was shocked to see it, how can someone draw this good? I looked over to Jungkook and saw him putting his head down looking embarrassed. Maybe he drew it?
Whoever drew this must be talented at art, I've never seen myself being drawn this way. I put the paper in my binder and walked to Jungkook. "Jungkook-ah, wanna sit with me and my friends today?" I asked hoping for a yes. I love Jungkook with all my heart. Please god, make him say yes!

**Jungkook's POV**
I plastered a surprised look on my face. The real Kim Taehyung was talking to me! Oh how I've dreamed of this moment, and now it's finally come true! "S-sure.." I mumbled. I wonder if he knew how glad I was really feeling. My heart started racing at my decision. I didn't realize how big of a moment this was for me! I blinked my eyes twice to make sure it wasn't a dream. Nope, all real. I gave Taehyung a reassuring smile and started to pack my things up.
We walked to lunch together and sat at a table with Taehyung's friends, and my own. "Guys, what are you doing here?" I asked, a little surprised, as my friends barely know Taehyung's friends. "Oh, they asked us to sit here. Right Namjoon?" Yoongi said, a little disinterested.
"Yeah, Jin asked me to sit here." Namjoon said, peeking over to a blushing Jin.
"Yeah, Jimin asked me here too. So did Hoseok." Yoongi said. Taehyung was looking at me for a while. It looked like he had heart eyes, I blushed a bit and kept talking to my friends, waiting for the bell to ring.

A/N: Sorry for the large delay in my chapter. I've been quite busy with school and all that. And thank you parkjmisbias for helping me write this chapter, Borahae!
And this is not a Yoonminseok side ship, it's just YoonMin. Also, Jin is a dom here, bc I see it that way.
Again, sorry for the delays. I don't know how often I'll be writing but please, bear with me.
Borahae!