Part 8

**Jungkook's POV**
After Taehyung and I decided that it's best to take it slow, we've been flirting more often. Today, we were sitting next to each other in science. We played footsies under the table while trying to repress our smiles as we did everything but listen to the teacher.

We stayed behind after school to do our homework together. The class was empty, the only sound was the hum of the fluorescent lights overhead. Taehyung shifted closer to me on the desk, and I could feel the warmth against my leg. He leaned over the paper I was writing on, and his hair fell onto his eyes as he inspected my work. I felt my heart race at the closeness between us.
"You're not doing this right." He said, tracing his finger over my science question. I felt his touch even through the paper, and I struggled to focus on the equation he was fixing for me.
He seemed to pick up on my discomfort. "Sorry, am I distracting you?" He asked.
I shook my head, unable to look away from his deep almond eyes. "No, it's fine."
He chuckled, and I felt my cheeks burning up by the angelic sound of his laughter. He turned back to the paper, and I watched as he worked out the numbers in his head. He was always slow at math, but he ended up with the right answer. It was adorable as I marveled to his intellect.
"There, that should do it," He said, sitting back in his chair.
"I love doing homework with you Jungkook, it always gives us an excuse to have time together."
I smiled sheepishly, feeling my face heat up even more. "I love spending time with you."
"And you're so cute when you're flustered," he teased, poking my cheek.
I swatted his finger away, giggling. "I'm not cute! I'm a bad boy!" I pouted at him.
Taehyung rolled his eyes, but I could tell that he enjoyed the banter more than I was. We spent the next hour doing homework and simply discussing things about ourselves, to each other.
After a while, we had to depart from each other.

**Taehyung's POV**
When it was time to leave, I stared at Jungkook solemnly, waiting for him to sit back down.
He smiled at me and told me that it was getting late. Oh, how I was falling deeper every time he smiled...
I wished to spend more time with him as I pulled on his leg, signaling him to stay longer. He laughed  but and shook his head. "My parents are waiting for my arrival," he said.
I pouted and let him go. But before he could go, I yelled his name out. "Jungkook! Wait!"
He turned around, his doe eyes sparkling as he waited for me to speak.
I confidently walked towards him and kissed him softly, and gently. His eyes widened, but after a bit, he closed his eyes and kissed me back. Our lips moved in a perfect rhythm, as if the moment was meant to happen now. I could feel my cheeks turn red as I smiled into the kiss.

**Jungkook's POV**
My eyes widened as he kissed me. I felt my heart go out of my chest. It was practically beating against Taehyung's chest. I was surprised that he kissed me, but it was slow, and gentle. I hated something fast and sloppy, so this was a perfect pace for me. I closed my eyes and let my lips move along with his. I could tell that he wanted to use tongue, but he resisted. I felt happy that he respected my boundaries and limits. Those limits will leave soon though.
I felt his hand on my waist, as I left out a small yelp of surprise. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we pulled away.
It felt as if, I was in a fairytale, but Taehyung just made the kiss romantic like that.
My heart fluttered and my fingers tingled, we smiled at each other while staring. I couldn't pull my eyes away and I could tell that it was the same for him.
We stared at each other, our hearts thumping at the same speed.
Thump, thump, thump
I was so ready for this relationship to exceed sooner, but I will wait. I will wait for myself, and for him.
Others might call it madness, but I call it love.

A/N: New chapter! I'm posting more recently, and I'd like to thank you all for 140+ reads on this book! And for 100+ on my newer book, Stars. I won't be continuing Filter, because I have no hope for it. But I am planning out a new book for the future.
Saranghae! 💜