Part 12

**Third Person POV**
The next day, it was lovely outside. Birds chirping, the soft spring breeze blowing, cherry blossom trees blooming, and Taehyung trying to wake up a special bunny boy.

"Jungkook-ah! Wake up!" Taehyung pleaded.

"But it's the weekend! Let me sleep!!" Jungkook whined. The boy pulled the sheets over his head, covering himself completely.

"Exactly, that's why you must wake up." Taehyung said, as he pulled the covers off of Jungkook's head.

"But why? We have no school today, there aren't any events, what's the hurry?" Jungkook reasoned.

"You know, we should go on a date. But since you want to sleep in, I guess we could cancel—"
Taehyung got cut off by Jungkook's screams.

"Yes yes! We can go on a date!!" He shrieks, "7:00 pm, at the cafe that Namjoon hyung works at."

Taehyung raises his eyebrows.
"It seems that you've already made the reservation Kookie." He smirks.
Jungkook giggles and gets out of bed.

"I'm hungry." Taehyung says,
"Can you make me food?"

Jungkook rolls his eyes but obligates.
The hours pass by surprisingly fast, as it is already 6:30 pm. Both the boys began to dress up.

 Both the boys began to dress up

(Jungkook's outfit)

(Taehyung's outfit)"Let's go

(Taehyung's outfit)
"Let's go." Taehyung holds Jungkook's small, soft hand in his own big one as they walk into the cafe.

They finally arrive as they take their seats at a table. The cafe was nice and cozy, soft yellow lights coated the white walls. The table had a nice wood finish to it, and the floor was a comforting marble white and grey.
They both sat across from each other.

"What can I get yo— Tae and Kook? What are you two doing here?" Namjoon asked.

"We are on a date!" Jungkook exclaims.

"Shh! Inside voice Kook," Namjoon ordered. "Anyways, I know your orders so they'll be out shortly." Namjoon said.

After he left the two lovebirds alone, Taehyung sparked up a question.