Part 11

**Third Person POV**
Jungkook trudged towards the detention room as Taehyung followed close behind, smiling like a fool.
After a while, they got to the desired room. As Jungkook sat down, he felt eyes piercing him.
A boy sitting next to him watched his every move, like a hawk.
"What are you doing here love?" The boy asked.
Taehyung glared angrily at him.
"My name is Yugyeom, what's yours?"
Jungkook gulped seeing Taehyung's expression. His jaw was clenched, and his tongue poked the inside of his cheek.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer towards himself. Jungkook was engulfed in Taehyung's strong arms.
Yugyeom pulled Jungkook away and stood up.
Taehyung chuckled a bit, as he saw Jungkook trying to shimmy towards him. Jungkook desperately wanted to go back to Taehyung. He wanted to feel the warmth that was different from everyone else when he was with Taehyung.
Yugyeom tried to kiss Jungkook. Then, havoc broke out.

A punch landed on Yugyeom's face, making his nose bleed. Taehyung got on top of him and threw brutal punches at Yugyeom.
Jungkook was about to step in, but a teacher beat him to it. The teacher broke up the fight and sent both the boys to the head teacher's office.
Taehyung sat in the seat next to Yugyeom.
They both glared at each other, the tension getting heavier.
The principal told Taehyung that he would have a week of detention, as he began the fight.
Taehyung rolled his eyes and left the office.

Jungkook was waiting outside for him.
He fiddled with his fingers under Taehyung's sharp gaze.
"Jungkook," he sternly said. "We can leave now."
Taehyung grabbed Jungkook by the hand and walked out with him, taking them to Taehyung's home.

They both sat down on Taehyung's bed as they arrived.
Jungkook began to take care of the wounds on Taehyung's arm, from Yugyeom's monster grip.
Jungkook sighed and shook his head. He treated the wounds as Taehyung looked at him sadly.
After Jungkook had finished, he decided to shower.
"I'm going to shower." Jungkook stated, as he kissed Taehyung's shoulder gently.

After the shower, Jungkook came out with a towel hugging his tiny waist.
Taehyung licked his lips but suppressed his emotions.
Jungkook wore Taehyung's shorts and T-shirt.
He sat on the bed directly next to Taehyung, but didn't say anything.
All he did was kiss the boy's forehead.

Jungkook patted his shoulder and laid down on the bed, falling asleep on the pillow.
Taehyung smiled at him, gently touching his hair.

Taehyung put his head next to Jungkook and put the boy's head on his chest.
Taehyung kissed Jungkook's head and went to sleep before whispering,

You make me crazy in love...

A/N: Y'all I'm back!! There won't be recent updates since exams are SO CLOSE!!
Anyways, I hope you liked this part.

Please vote, comment, and read!

^
Watch "Only Boo!"
It's so good.

(Not proofread)