Part 9

**Taehyung's POV**
I was filled with joy after the kiss. I held onto it as if it were a special treasure to my heart. Jungkook and I held eye contact for a moment, our hearts still racing. He looked nervous as he fiddled with his fingers and blushed. "Do you want to kiss again?" He asked tentatively. I nodded aggressively as small giggles escaped his mouth, oh how I would die to hear it again. We leaned in closer and shared a small kiss, an innocent one.
It was getting a bit late, and we had to leave. I pulled away and Jungkook pouted.
"Do you want to come over?" I asked him.
He said yes and smiled. We made our way to my house and we walked slower than usual, trying to savor every moment that went by.

We shared glances every once in a while and we held hands the whole way. Once we arrived, I took a deep breath. I was scared of how my parents would act. They were always too much.

(I don't think I mentioned siblings, but Jungkook's older sister is Nayeon, and Taehyung's twin sister is Lisa)

I was extra terrified for Lisa, since she was too touchy and loved squishy things, such as Jungkook's cheeks. I opened the door slowly and saw my mother drinking tea, my father watching the news, and Lisa doing homework. They looked up at Jungkook and I, and smiled widely. I saw Jungkook smile shyly and I chuckled a bit.
"Oh! You must be Taehyung's new boyfriend! He talks about you so much!" My mother exclaimed. Her eyes were sparkling as she looked at the ethereal Jungkook.
"Eomma! We are not dating. Yet..." I whispered the last part under my breath.
"Oh my mistake! Well, aren't you a cutie? My taetae knows what's best!" My mother said sheepishly. Jungkook smiled and thanked her politely.
"Hey, it's Jungkook. That one kid from school who Jennie hates. Nice to meet you, I'm this loser's sister." Lisa stuck out her hand and smiled brightly at Jungkook.
He shook her hand softly and bowed to my father.
"Appa, this is my friend Jungkook." I said, I winked at him at the 'friend' part.
My father smiled at Jungkook and patted his shoulder. My mother asked if he wanted to stay for dinner. I was joyful once he agreed.
We went upstairs to hang out and we laid on my bed, watching Iron Man, Jungkook's favorite.
I smiled at the cuteness he failed to contain as he watched the movie.
I asked him to sleep over and he agreed, he said that I had to go with him to school and I laughed and said yes.

We continued watching until dinner came. We turned off the movie and headed downstairs to where my family was. We ate dinner and Lisa asked  Jungkook questions about how I was like. He answers them positively and I held his thigh under the table.
We looked at each other before turning back to our food.
After dinner, we headed upstairs to go to bed.
"Do you want to shower first kookie?"
"Yeah, sure. Do you have any spare clothes?"
"Here you go."
He took a shower and came back wearing my pj pants and white t-shirt that was oversized on him. I showered and came back wearing something similar.
"Do you have a guest bedroom taetae?"
I blushed at the nickname and shook my head no.
"You can sleep here," I concluded.
He nodded and laid down next to me, getting comfortable. I covered ourselves with the blanket and cuddled him close.
I held his waist tight and he snuggled his head into my chest. The warmth bounced off our bodies to each other.
We ended the night cuddling and sharing small kisses. Yeah, taking it slow.
"Goodnight taetae,"
"Goodnight kookie,"
I kissed the crown of his head and we fell into a dreamland.

I guess it's true, a life lived in love can never be dull.

A/N: New chapters will be posted more often! This book will end around 20 chapters, so stay tuned! Borahae!💜

^
Obsessed with Dynamite Jimin era