Part 6

**Taehyung's POV**
I saw Jungkook dash away. Oh no, I messed up. I should've known. Jungkook hates stuff like this.. I must fix this.

**Jungkook's POV**
I decided to hang out with Yoongi, but that quickly got shut down when Jimin came over to bother Yoongi. "Jimin go away! I'm busy with Jungkook." Yoongi scolded him. "No kitty, I'm here now. Jungkook, you should go please." Jimin blurted out. He was a bit jealous and enraged. I could tell. I rolled my eyes and got up. "Yoongi, have fun with this train wreck." I said. "Hate you too Jeon." Jimin smiled and flipped me off. We were close friends from childhood but we acted like brothers.

I looked over my shoulder and I saw Taehyung. I do need to talk to him...

**Taehyung's POV**
I scurried over to Jungkook and hugged him. He looked shocked but he hugged back, smiling softly. "Taehyung, we need to talk.." Jungkook said shyly. He pulled me aside and into the boys locker room.

He looked deep into my eyes and I could feel myself falling more in love with him. His breath was warm on my skin, his dark brown eyes stared into mine. I looked at his pinky lips. I was very tempted to kiss him...

I saw him biting his lips, he was clearly thinking about something

He leaned in closer and so did I. We were about to kiss when....

A/N: Hehehe cliffhanger. Again, I'm terribly sorry for short chapters. But I love you all!