Part 1

**Jungkook's POV**

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm. I switched it off and rubbed my doe eyes. Today is my first day of 11th grade! I'm excited and nervous because 11th grade will be a challenge. But still, I'm one of the smartest kids, under Namjoon of course.

I look over to the other side of the room at my cousin, Hoseok hyung. He said that next semester, he will go to dorms.

I go downstairs to eat something. I made some kimchi to start off my morning. I changed my clothes.

(This is what he looked like)

I went outside while putting on my Air Force 1's and I headed to the convenience store to get some banana milk. I plugged in my headphones and went to school after buying the milk. I went to my locker and I saw a very handsome guy. His looks made me not be able to look away, I felt that I could stare at him forever. My doe eyes shined bright and my cherry lips parted a bit. I stared at him for a couple minutes before he looked at me, and I quickly turned back to my locker. Is this love at first sight?

**Taehyung's POV**
I saw a cute boy looking at me from the side of my eye. He was really adorable, he looked like the most adorable person to ever live on this earth. I knew he was staring at me and I was smiling to myself, happy that he noticed me. I've never really focused on Jungkook, but he had a huge glow up in 10th grade. He only got more attractive over the summer! Jimin was ranting to me about how Yoongi keeps on scolding him, while I was staring at Jungkook secretly.

"Yah! Are you listenin- ohhh, you're staring at the nerd, Jungkook. Yoongi is friends with him." Jimin said. "Hey! He's not a nerd. He's just smart, and it's really cute." Taehyung said standing up for Jungkook. "Whatever you say Tae. Anyways my kitty is here, so bye!" *He will never change* I thought. Jimin started running to his so called 'kitty'.