Part 7

**Taehyung's POV**
We were about to kiss when....
Jennie came inside.
"Jennie? What the hell are you doing on the men's locker room?" I shouted. She rolled her eyes and said, "I just wanted to apologize for being rude and cruel. Sorry."
Jungkook looked at Jennie, then back at me, and he rushed out of the locker room. I was about to go after him when Jennie grabbed my arm.
"You can't leave now, I have to— make it up to you Tae." She said seductively. She unbuttoned her blouse and bit her lip while getting closer to me. I shoved her away by pushing her face and I left the locker room to find Jungkook.

I stormed out of the locker room looking for Jungkook, determined to find him no matter what. My heart was pounding in my chest as I ran through the corridors, trying to find him.

Finally, I spotted him in a nearby courtyard, sitting on a bench with his head in his hands. I approached him slowly, not wanting to startle him.

"Jungkook... are you okay?" I asked, my voice laced with concern. He looked up at me, his eyes red and swollen. "Jungkook, what happened?"
"I'm sorry, we shouldn't have, well—almost kissed. I know that you probably like Jennie, and that was unfair of me. I'm sorry. But, I think we should wait for a little bit until we take us to the next step. It's just going too fast, you know? I'm not ready yet." Jungkook told me, his voice was laced with sorrow.
"I understand, this is going too fast. But, I don't like Jennie like that. She's just really ignorant and I hate it." I stated. He chuckled and agreed silently, nodding his head while his soft brown hair bounced up and down.
I smiled whilst staring at him, he seemed more gorgeous with the sunlight hitting his face, his features popping out. His brown, doe orbs sparkled and his lips looking as red and juicy as ever. I was getting pulled into him, as I put my hand on his cheek, feeling the soft, supple skin brush against my fingers. The wind blowing through our hair outside of the school.
I felt myself falling more in love with him, more than ever before.

**Jungkook's POV** (Basically what he was thinking in that moment)

I stared into his eyes as I felt his hand on my cheek, his smile shined through the sun. I stared deep into his dark brown eyes, that almost looked  black. His black hair swooshed in the wind, leaves blowing, his face glowing, it was all perfect. I knew his feelings and he knew mine; but I'm not prepared. I'm not prepared for the future. Our future together.
I wanted to kiss him right there, but I resisted. After all, I was the one who wants to take it slow. All I could focus on were his eyes. I imagined one day that I would drown in them, and exactly that happened.

I stood there for a moment, looking at Taehyung, unsure of what to say. I could feel my heart racing as I tried to process what was happening between us. It was all moving too fast, and I was afraid that if we rushed into anything, it would all fall apart.

As I looked into Taehyung's soft brown eyes, I knew that I had to be honest with him. "Taehyung," I started, my voice shaky. "I don't know if I'm ready for anything more than what we have now. I care about you, but I don't know if I'm ready to rush into anything. Can we just take things slow and see where they go?"

He nodded slowly, understanding my concerns. "Of course, Jungkook. I'm sorry for rushing into anything. I just...I just care about you so much, and I want to make things work."

I smiled, feeling a weight lifted off my shoulders. "Me too, Tae. Me too."
I listened to his melodic and deep voice with each word that came from his lips. I knew I was deep in love.
I was relieved that he agreed to take it slow, not hurrying to get together.
I was happy that he understood, I felt like I'd finally found someone who was right for me. The only boy I loved. Taehyung.

A/N: Soo how was this? Short for my liking, but it's okay. I don't really know what to put here but love ya!

 I don't really know what to put here but love ya!

^
Help he's so cute 😭