Of x Faded x Memories - A x Quirk x Unveiled

When the group of three finally arrived at their apartment and opened the door, they were surprised at how nice it was. Everything was clean and well set and there were two bedrooms specifically for them. The kitchen had all the necessities in it, the fridge, microwave, oven, toaster, coffee maker, and even an air fryer. There was plenty of cabinet space and a giant pantry as well. The two adults already knew they were going to enjoy life here.

The living room wasn't all that bad either. It had a wide screen tv and a nice couch to sit in, in front of it, hell there was even a recliner there.

The bathroom had also been thoroughly cleaned and everything was aesthetically well done.

This would probably be better than any other apartment out there and the kobayashi's were surprised the government would be this generous. They got themselves into a once in a life-time deal and neither of them wanted to leave it.

Aki, for his part, was as amazed as they were but was always that way around everything so the couple paid him no mind.

As he explored the room which would soon be known as his he felt the amazingly soft bed and had the need to jump into it. So he did and felt heavenly as he lay there.

He passed out soon after.

Line break!

He awoke to the sound of a pot boiling. He wasted no time getting up and sat up. He noticed a bag sitting on the floor. It was full of clothes that seemed more his size than the oversized hand-me-downs so he decided to put them on.

The shirt he chose was pretty basic, only a white tee, and the same went for his choice in pants. He went for a pair of shorts that reached his knee. Just like...

As he walked out of his room he noticed Hazuki standing over the pot he could hear earlier, intently stirring whatever was inside "Good Morning, Mr. Kobayashi!" He glanced up from his pot and took notice of Aki's new attire "Good morning, Aki. I see you found the clothes we left for you. Do you like them?" Aki stared down at his clothing "oh yeah they're good. It's just that they remind me of someone." Hazuki flinched from his current position "and you don't remember who?" Aki nodded "yeah and it's really bothering me."

his mind shifted and now placed itself upon the reason he came here in the first place. "Are you making something?" Hazuki nodded "yep. Me and Reina went to the grocery store after you slept. We stocked up on some foods but it seems like we both forgot to buy breakfast foods." he chuckled. "So what are you making?" "It's not a breakfast food, but I decided some light pasta wouldn't be too bad. Reina should be waking up soon and I figured you would wake up soon as well, so I decided to make some."

Aki accepted his answer and sat down at the dining table noting the new stuff littered around. There were two shoes and 2 pairs of socks lying on the floor and several now empty grocery bags sitting there too. There seemed to be a grocery bag still full of clothes for somebody sitting on the floor as well. "Aki, can you wake Reina? She's in the room to the right of yours." he got up from his chair, smiling towards his adoptive father.

Reina was sprawled out over her bed, her mouth drooling and taking up the whole bed. The blanket, previously on the bed, had been tossed onto the floor beside her, and Aki couldn't decide if it had been tossed off before or after Hazuki had got up to make breakfast for them. He started small with her, a mere tap on her shoulders and a small ask to wake up, hoping she was a light sleeper but it quickly evolved into rapid shaking and Aki scream shouting at her. She eventually stirred from her sleep but not until her husband had started to get a little nervous hearing the rustling coming from the room.

"Huh..." Aki had actually gotten a little frustrated with her and said in an annoyed tone that "it's time to get. Mr. Hazuki is making breakfast for you." she muffled out another 'huh' before Aki insisted that she get her ass down there. He didn't actually say that of course.