3

Love is a force that can bring both joy and pain to our lives. It can be unpredictable and intense, but it's also the source of some of our most meaningful experiences. Falling in love can be scary, as it means giving up control and putting ourselves in a vulnerable position. However, it's important to remember that love is worth the risk, as it can lead to deep and meaningful connections with others.

While it's true that love can sometimes lead to heartbreak and loss, it's important to embrace these experiences as part of the journey. We may have to let go of loved ones at some point, but the memories and connections we make along the way are what truly matter. By embracing love and all of its complexities, we can live more fully. So please don't be afraid to try and at least venture Forward and be free from the pain that the person caused you.

___________________________________________

A frightened little angel appeared just a few steps away from the gates of Heaven. They were breathing heavily clutching onto their robes while tears trickled down their face like a river trying to break free. They put their hand over their heart feeling it beat at an alarming rate but, no matter how they tried to calm down they couldn't.

And that frightened them even more as they started bawling their eyes out. Their sobbing caught the attention of the angel that welcomed people into heaven. His eyes widen seeing a poor soul collapsing right in front of his eyes as he quickly flies towards her.

When he landed he saw how she backed away from him in fear as she repeatedly said 'Please don't hurt me !' in a way that could break anyone's heart. He raised his hands in a form of peace but, she took it as a sign that he'd hit her as she flinched back turning herself into a ball.

Her whole body shook in fear while on the other hand, he didn't know what to do until he heard the voice of his superior. " St. Peter we'll take care of her, now run along, please " the eldest seraphim, sera, said while looking worriedly at the human soul in front of her. He just nodded as he took one final glance at her before flying off.

The younger seraphim, Emily, wanted to rush to the poor crying woman but she knew that would only worsen the situation so she stayed put.

The scared angel looked up seeing two women land on the ground as they lowered their wings not wanting to intimidate her.

"Hey, it's alright. You don't have to be afraid. You're safe now." Emily spoke as she lowered towards her level while saying soothing words to her. Sera on the other hand just watched in worry at the woman in front of her.

But in that moment Elanor had something click inside her head when she saw two angelic beings before her ' I'm dead '. That sank in as it felt like her world stopped at that very moment. In an attempt to comfort herself, she hugged herself trying to at least calm down.

Emily sat down next to her knowing that her situation was brutal to face giving her the time that she needed.

After a bit, Elanor managed to calm down as she stared down at the golden path she sat on. The older seraphim's voice spoke catching the attention of the once-grieving angel " I 'truly am sorry' that your death turned out the way it did and, I know this is a lot to take in for you. so we'll let you take your time to process everything before we introduce you to everyone here." The little angel just nodded while slowly standing up.

-------------------------------------------

New Yandere love interest discovered:
- Emily
- Sera

No new Yandere platonic discovered:

A/n: well I don't know what to write farther from here so, I'm going to cut it short.

Anyways, I wanted to give you guys an insight on how she arrived in heaven and, how she met both seraphims.

And also I was debating for a while if I should make Sera a Yandere love interest or just a platonic one and, I just came to this outcome. But, I'm not sure how this'll work out or not in making her a romantic one.

But, I wanna know your thoughts if I should keep her as a romantic or change it to platonic.

Anyways, thank y'all for reading!

Finished editing:

Chapter finished: February 9th, 2024

Chapter published: February 10th, 2024

Word count: 770