8

:)

_______________________________________

A few hours after the sunrise a menacing cackle came from the commander of the exorcists as he looked at the deranged angel puncturing the floor repeatedly. The floor cracked at the final blow as tiny chips went flying everywhere. She looked up into his eyes a glint of madness cascaded into her before picking up the sword from the ground.

He just hummed putting on his helmet smelling the metallic blood from his previous kills from those filthy sinners. He took one final glance at Lute who followed closely behind whose mask showed a wide sticked grin before going near the gateway to hell.

He stood at his podium as he straightened his back looking at the exorcist's angels in front of him. "Who's ready to go down there and kick some ass!" He yelled seeing his little army chant a sign of approval picking up their spears. " Then let's go and kill those fucking sinners!" he yelled again opening a giant portal leading straight to the pride ring.

His army cheered flying up before raining down onto the blood-red sky of hell. He chuckled looking at a particular exorcist angel " You'll soon join those sinners." He said leaving a bitter taste in his mouth. A gust of wind went past him as the exorcist angel he got to terms with flew through the portal as well.

" Well, this will certainly be entertaining." His golden eyes sharpened as a thrill of excitement rushed all over his body.

_______________________________________

A demon stared up terrified as the flock of exorcists punctured through his colleagues who cried in agony. But before he could take two steps an angelic spear went right through his chest before collapsing on the the hard cemented road. The angel smirked taking off her mask and revealing the face of a grayish-lavender-skinned angel as her gray hair framed her face. She took out her spear shaking off the red goey blood from the tip.

One after another demons fell onto the bloodied ground by her spear as she flew up trying to spot her next victim. Her eyes landed on a child-like demon trying to run away into an ally. She smirked flying down at a rapid speed turning the corner and spotting the crying sinner in the corner of the dead-end ally. She went to strike him but stopped as a sudden whiplash of guilt washed over her.

He reminded him of her. Her little angel. They both look so... Similar. He haded her eyes, Her hair, and even down to the face. It was like an exact replica of her but, a child.

She sighed "Go, now. Down there you'll be safe." She whispered towards the crying child who quickly nodded running towards the direction they told him to.

But all of a sudden light footsteps were creeping from behind her hearing a swoosh in the air as she quickly turned around to block the attack. Her face shifted to a state of anger seeing Lute with a crazed expression.  " I knew it." Vaggie said pushing Lute away with her spear standing on guard.

The exorcist in question started to lose her shit striking blindly towards Vaggie who maneuver around her attacks. And by the minute lute began to cackle trying to aim at Vaggie's face. " You have no idea what I did to Elanor last night!" She said shoving Vaggie onto the wall at full force.

Vaggie looked at Lute with furrowed brows before punching her in the face knocking her onto the ground. She grabbed Lute's sword before launching it towards the bloodied streets.

Lute in a daze grabbed a dagger from her pocket lunging at Vaggie and knocking her onto the ground. She groaned trying to push her off punching and kicking each other.

Lute just smiled which creeped the fuck out of Vaggie feeling her stab something into her abdomen. Vaggie groaned in pain seeing the dagger lute had on her hand as she twisted it. " I kissed her." Lute said as she giggled at Vaggie's reaction.

Inraged she grabbed a broken glass from the ground before striking it onto Lute's shoulder who cried out in pain. Lute took out the dagger sticking it into Vaggie's eyes. She let out a blood-curdling scream feeling her eye get out of her socket.

Vaggie's hand flung onto where her eye was supposed to be feeling warm blood oozing from it. Lute smashed the eye onto the ground feeling immense pleasure from ruining her fucking face. " You ain't so pretty anymore for Elanor, huh? " She cackled opening the wound more on Vaggie's abdomen. She screamed in pain shoving Lute off her and looking at her blood-covered hand. " Maldita perra!" Vaggie screamed grabbing onto her spear before plunging it onto Lute's wing pining her onto the wall.

Lute didn't even react at her wing being stabbed feeling a sharp pain in her chest hearing her ribs crack. She gasped as Vaggie punched her repeatedly all over her body golden blood decorated the floor and walls.

Vaggie halted seeing her fists covered in golden blood before shaking it off. Lute's giggles turned into a manic laugh as blood spewed out of her mouth. Vaggie, disgusted, took a few steps back.

Lute suddenly stopped letting an unsettling silence take over. She took out the spear from her wing letting it drop onto the ground as a loud clank echoed through the alleyway.

She stood still staring at Vaggie's spear before looking at her. Her face stretched out into a twisted smile as her eyes were wide and dull. Lute spread her wings before lunging at Vaggie who tried to fight her off.

Every punch let more blood spew out of both of them. After some struggling lute managed to pin Vaggie on the ground facing down. She grabbed a hold of her wings before ripping them out with no remorse as Vaggie's screams echoed through the ally. Lute let out a manic laugh dropping Vaggie's severed wing in front of her before taking her Halo and snapping it in half.

Vaggie stared up at her as her breath was shallow and her vision blurry before hearing the tower's bell ring signifying the end of the extermination.

Lute wanted to finish her off before hearing her commander's voice " Lute." She looked at him with annoyance as he raised an eyebrow giving her a silent signal. She grumbled looking at Vaggie's bloodied body as she kneeled "Don't worry, I'll make sure she's having fun. She's in good hands.... you'll never see her again." Lute taunted before standing up.

Vaggie glared at her feeling rage course through her veins wishing she finished the job when she could. Lute and Adam left flying into heaven as Vaggie screamed in agony struggling to stand up. once she managed she went out into the bloodied streets of hell spotting a nearby demon lying dead on the ground.

She scoffed before taking off their clothes looking around not spotting anyone. She went to another ally changing out of her military fatigue and putting on the dead sinner's clothes. She cleaned her golden blood off of her making sure it didn't get on the new clothes before tossing her old attire in a trash can. She looked at the bracelet on her wrist seeing it still intact making her smile. At least she haded something that connected her to her little angel.

She groaned using the wall as support before collapsing onto a nearby dumpster. She cried out as immense pain coursed through her as she glared at the blood-red sky before looking forward and seeing a tall slender demon looking worriedly at her.

No words were exchanged but, there was a sense of mutual connection between them.

The slender demon patched her up as she gave her a kind smile. In a way, Vaggie felt safe with her just like-... Elanor made her feel. Maybe she can ask the demon for some help to get Elanor back from that wretched exorcist.

_______________________________________

A/n: I'm gonna be honest with you guys and say that I have no idea how to write fighting scenes. ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ
So sorry if it's bad.

And if you're wondering why Vaggie didn't really put up much of a fight is because...
Well, lute would've lost and that would make the story all jumbled up.

And yes that is Charlie in the end and yes she is a romantic Yandere but, Elanor didn't meet her. The only way for me to put ' new Yandere discovered ' Elanor has to meet them for me to write it down and for it to initiate.

Anyways, I do hope you enjoy this chapter even though it's a bit shitty.

Bye, sweeties! (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Chapter finished: March 15, 2024

Chapter published: March 18, 2024

Finished Editing:

Word count: 1, 490