7

_______________________________________

In a way, lute didn't know why she asked Adam to help her with her ' little 'plan but, he agreed to do it on one condition. That she'll let him ask a favor when he needs it. As strange as that condition was she accepted.

She let her eyes wander towards the collection of photos that she had of her little angel. It was the only way to keep her at bay when she wasn't around. She got up before closing the compartment the photos were in locking it with a key. A ghostly smile rested on her lips as she caressed the box before she lifted a floorboard carefully putting it inside before sealing it shut.

She stood back up before grabbing the bottle of pills she had on her nightstand. Her eyes showed a glint of mischief as the words showed in big bold letters 'Zolpidem'.

She chuckled taking out a tablet before crushing it in a container till it was powder. In a way, she knew what she was doing was strange but, it felt... Good.

Good knowing she'll have Elanor in her arms in no time as that feeling she gets when she's around.

Like a drug.

A drug she was already addicted to.

She put it in a glass of lemonade knowing that her little dove would never taste the difference. A knock was heard at her door as various thoughts ran wild in her mind. A sickening smile spread on her lips before looking at the door.

' you don't even know '

Those words echoed in her mind as she got rid of the evidence shoving them in a drawer and locking it.

_______________________________________

The little angel looked around seeing no signs of the sun anymore and no one littering the halls. This place gave her the creeps but, stood strong knowing nothing ' bad' would happen, right?

She heard a soft click of the door opening as she quickly looked in that direction seeing Lute's smudged face. " You still scared of this place?" She said letting out a chuckle.

" Oh hush it " Elanor mumbled wrapping her wings around herself. " Anyways glad you could make it, Dove." Lute said gently taking her hand as she led her into the room and seated her on the mattress.

" You want some lemonade? I made some not to long ago." Lute said pointing at the glass she had on her nightstand. Elanor raised an eyebrow before complying "Yeah I'd love to" She lay back looking at Lute's figure with a grin " I heard you wanted to visit me this morning." Elanor started seeing the way Lute turned around in a bit of surprise.

" I uh-" Lute tried to act clueless but, failed. " So ice cream huh?" Elanor giggled seeing Lute's cheeks have a tint of red. " It wasn't just me alright." Lute grumbled in embarrassment handing her dove the lemonade.

Elanor hummed dropping the subject taking a small sip of it.

' why does it taste-  a bit strange? '

Elanor pondered but, not wanting to make Lute upset she drank it all. The exorcist gently grabbed the cup from her dove's hands putting it on the ground. " S-so why did you call me here for?" Elanor managed to say feeling a bit drowsy.

" You're feeling alright, dove?" Lute looked at her in ' concern ' seeing her sway from side to side. " I'm- " she wanted to say something but fell back onto the mattress groaning in the process. Lute gently grabbed her laying her properly.

" You're probably tired. Go to sleep, dove." Lute cooed at her seeing the way she slipped into a deep slumber. 

A smile creeped onto her lips looking at Elanor's sleeping form. Her eyes wandered before it finally landed on Elanor's face. She caressed her little angel before giving her a tender kiss on the lips groaning in the process as she melted into it.

With half-lidded eyes, she separated as a string of saliva was left. She wondered how it would feel if she was awake.

She licked her lips before standing up grabbing her spear as a glint of madness cascaded on her eyes. " I'll finally get rid of you Vaggie. Oh how thrilled I am for the extermination tomorrow. " She clenched onto the spear imagining her carving that smile out of Vaggie's stupid face.

Lute looked back at Elanor's sleeping form as a wild glint in her eyes spread through her entire being. " You'll be mine. One way or another."

_______________________________________

A/n: the fact I'm resisting the urge to write a lot of books about Hazbin Hotel is crazy.

You guys could've had a whole book dedicated to a Yandere Velvette and Yandere Carmila Carmine having an immense rivalry towards Elanor. (⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)

Or having a whole book dedicated towards a yandere Rosie fawning over Elanor.

You guys could've also had a book dedicated towards a Yandere Charlie Morningstar and Yandere Vaggie having an infatuation towards the newcomer, Elanor, in hell.

YOU GUYS COULD'VE HAD AN ENTIRE BOOK OF THE WHOLE FAMILY MORNINGSTARS GOING YANDERE OVER A MORTAL ELANOR! AND YES THAT INCLUDES LILITH!

(⁠ʘ⁠言⁠ʘ⁠╬⁠)

I'm literally fighting with demons right now.ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

But I'm trying to complete this book for y'all. Don't wanna leave you guys wandering on the ending. ⊂⁠(⁠(⁠・⁠▽⁠・⁠)⁠)⁠⊃

AND ALSO.

Suffer knowing you guys could've haded all that. (⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)

Anyways, bye sweeties! (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Chapter finished: March 11th, 2024

Chapter published: March 12, 2024

Finished editing:

Word count: 930