Chapter 16

"I've had enough of their fucking bullshit" Calum states. He stands up and I can feel his adrenaline rushing. He bangs on the wall between mine and Calum's room and Sandrine's and Luke's room.

"Can you keep it down? Some people would like to enjoy their day. Fighting not included!" he angrily says, putting emphasis in some.

We hear a door slam and not even a second later someone knocks on our door. "Open the fuck up Calum. And get Charonne out of here. I wanna talk to you alone." We hear Luke rambling on through the door.

I begin to feel slightly scared and Calum notices it. He walks up to me and hugs me. "Baby it's gonna be okay. Will you let me talk to Luke?" He asks, knowing that he doesn't need my permission but asking me anyways because he doesn't want to make me feel bad or afraid. I nod at him and look at him before I open the door. As soon as I want to walk out,  Luke hits me with his fist. I fall down and hit the floor. I can feel my head crashing against the tiles of the hotel room.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! I wanted to hit Calum" Luke says, making Calum even more angry than he already was.

"Then hit me, dick!" Calum yells walking towards Luke. I hear someone throw a punch but I guess Luke doesn't hit him, since I can hear Sandrine yelling "CALUM STOP!"

I feel two arms grabbing me and roughly lifting me up from the ground.

I want to say something, but it feels like I'm paralyzed. I can't move my lips, nor the rest of my body. The only thing I know right now is that the smell of Calum's cologne surrounds me. His voice calms me down and makes me feel comfortable, even though I'm in extreme pain.

"I'm so sorry. Please be awake. Please. I didn't mean to hurt you." I hear Luke saying as his voice approaches.

I can feel Calum pushing him away with his shoulder. "Back the fuck off, Luke. Stay away from her! Don't ever touch her again. And for fucks sake will you stay the fuck out of our relationship and start minding your own business?!" He yells at Luke, not letting go of me. I hear his voice crack, and as much as I wanna hug him and calm him down, I can't. I just can't.

"Well maybe you should expand your vocabulary. All you can say is 'fuck' and some other words." Luke defends himself. I feel Calum's grip getting stronger and I feel his heart starts beating faster as he walks up to Luke and starts shouting. "I don't give a damn. Pick yourself up and just mind your own life. Like I said, this is not your fucking business."

I manage to get "shhh" out of my mouth, to let Calum know he has to stop with fighting Luke and just has to stop with yelling. And that it's hurting my ears, since I'm pretty close to him.

"Char are you okay? I.... Never mind. I'm taking you to the hospital. Fuck that dick. Oh and babe, I don't wanna scare you but you have a pretty big bruise on your head. But don't worry babygirl, I'll be here okay?" He keeps talking. I can feel a little smile appear on my lips. Calum is such a sweetheart once you get to know him. Everyone always thinks he's a badboy and he doesn't treat people well and stuff. But honestly? He is the most lovable and caring person ever. He wouldn't even kill a fly. Well... He hit Luke today but I guess his anger had to come out sometime.

He walks into the elevator as he intertwines our fingers. "I won't let you go baby girl" he whispers and lifts me up so he can place a soft and gentle kiss on my forehead.

----------

When I wake up I see bright lights flashing in my face. "Calum?" I manage to say.

But when I open my eyes I can see that we're surrounded by photographers. I look up at Calum, still holding me, and I see an apologetic look in his eyes.

"It's okay" I whisper and softly place a kiss on his shoulder. The lights keep flashing and Calum tries to carry me away but the men with the cameras keep blocking him and asking him questions. I cover my face by burying it in Calum's chest.

"Guys. Please not right now. I have to take her back to the hotel, I promise I'll come back here if no one follows me." He calmly says to the paparazzi and pushes us through the crowd. They let us go and as soon as we're at the hotel Calum lays me down on his bed.

He kisses my cheek and lies down next to me. I can feel his arm pulling me closer to him, so I'm lying against his chest. "Thank you baby" I whisper, placing my lips on his.
He softly places a hand on my cheek and I can feel his tongue gently brushing against my bottom lip. I open my mouth and feel Calum getting on top of me. "Calum not now..." I try to stop him, but it's too tempting. He places his hands on my hips and brings his hips closer too mine. He grinds his body against mine and I can feel he's getting turned on.

"Calum stop, you have to go." I attempt to make him remember what he promised the paparazzi.

"They can wait" he whispers, keeping his eyes closed and breathing heavily.

He connects our lips again and my hand glide up and down his back. I stop as soon as I feel the end of his shirt and he lifts it up. He turns me around, so I'm leaning forward to kiss him. I can feel his grip on my waist starting to tighten as I'm kind of sitting on him with my legs on each side of his bare torso. I take off my shirt and Calum turns me around again. I start kissing the hollow above his collarbone, and he let's out a small moan.

"Please don't" he says. I look up confusedly and see a hickey appear.

"I'm sorry, I didn't---" Calum crashes his lips onto mine and starts making out.

I pull back and look at his bruised cheek and a black eye. "Are you okay baby?" I ask him, stopping our grinding bodies.

"You shouldn't do anything in the heat if the moment. You know that right?" I say to him.

"I know. Just kiss me Char. Please" he says closing his eyes again and pulling me closer.

I softly caress his upper arms, making him clinch the sheets on which he's lying.