Chapter 15

"Would you like to come up here and see what it looks like?" Luke asks us through the microphone, looking into the Ziggo Dome.

Sandrine and I nod and Calum jumps off of the stage and takes us backstage.

We walk through some hallways and finally make it to the stage.

Everything is set up already.
As soon as we walk on stage we see the tribunes and balcony.

The floor seats haven't been placed yet. The chairs of the balcony and tribunes where the fans will be seated tomorrow night are completely empty right now since we are the only ones in the venue.

The lights are off so it actually feels like it's during a concert.

"This is so cool!" I say, impressed by the view the boys get to have almost every night.

"We fully agree." Ashton says, doing some kind of drum roll which he totally messes up.

---------------

After they played a few other songs, we left the Ziggo Dome. Calum and Luke took us on a boat trip and after that we went to shop in Amsterdam.

My phone starts ringing and I see the name of my best friend appear.

"ROMY!" I yell into my phone.

"Char, this may sound weird but a friend of mine keeps saying that she saw you and Sandrine with Calum and Luke a few minutes ago. She said you were shopping in the A&F in Amsterdam and you were holding hands with Calum." she says, laughing at the, for her, ridiculous thought.

I clear my throat. "I totally forgot to tell you! Shit! I am! I am in Amsterdam! Calum and Luke flew us out to Amsterdam and I have a spare backstage pass that Calum got me.. So if you want to come see the show with me, I--" I want to continue by saying where we can meet up, but she starts screaming.

"YOU BETTER NOT BE KIDDING ME!" she says, still shouting.

"She's not!" Calum yells at me, so I know he overheard my conversation with Romy.

"Was that Calum?" She whispers.

I start laughing and tell her to calm down so I can tell her where to meet me tomorrow. I tell her not to put anything on twitter, and we end our call.

"Baby I wanna eat something" Calum says wining. He pulls me closer and places his hands on my hips, caressing my waist with his thumb. He stares at me and it makes me nervous somehow.

"What?" I ask him, letting him know he's staring.

"Nothing. I just.. I realized I haven't kissed you since we picked you up from the airport" Calum replies, pouting his lower lip. Something he would always do if he wanted me to do something.

"Well then. You're lucky I missed you so much" I say to him, smirking.

"Oh stop playing this little game. I am your boyfriend already. You don't have to play hard to get babe. I won you over ages ago!" Rolling his eyes at me, exaggerating the last part. I laugh at him and lay my hands on his chest.

"I love you" I say, before connecting our lips.

He pulls me towards him and places his hands on my lower back. I smile through our kiss, bringing my hands to his hair and running my fingers through it.

"Ouch Calum! You bit my lip!" I say, pulling back and feeling my lip, touching it softly to see if it's bleeding.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really hungry" Calum replies, bursting out in laughter.

"I'm sorry. It wasn't on purpose. Can we go grab a bite somewhere now?" He says a bit more guilty when he sees me looking at him angrily.

He hugs me and plays with the ends of my hair. I chuckle and push him away. "Okay babe."

We go to some restaurant which he probably rented because no one is there. As soon as we walk in, the light dims and music starts playing.

"Calum what is this?" I ask him surprised.

"Our first official date. I realized we didn't have any in Australia, so I figured; What's better than having it in your hometown?" He says, putting an arm around me.

"Calum that's so sweet! How did you fix this all?" I reply, hugging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't ask so much. Just enjoy okay?" Calum says, looking down on me and caressing my arm. He gives me a kiss on my forehead and we sit down at a table with some lit candles on it.

-------------------------

"Calum hasn't been like this for ages. I don't know what's going on.." I hear Luke say through the walls of our hotel room.

He and Sandrine have been talking about Calum and me since we got back from the city and it's annoying me. I'm lying on Calum's bed. He's fast asleep, his arms wrapped around me.

I look over to my phone and see it's not even 4PM. I turn around, niw facing Calum. I burry my head in his chest and try to focus on what Sandrine and Luke are saying again.

"Maybe, just maybe Calum is in love with her Luke. Think about that for a minute will you?" I hear Sandrine say. She is starting to get mad, she's raising her voice. Luke is now raising his too, arguing with Sandrine clearly wasn't his meaning of "spending the day together".

"Just piss off. I've known Calum longer than you have known him so mind your own business. You're just jealous that he does this shit for Char and I'm not doing anything that special for you. And I am one hundred percent sure that this thing that Calum's got going on is fake as fuck." Luke says angrily.

It remains quiet for a while but then Sandrine starts yelling at him. "You don't fucing get t it! I'm not fucking jealous. I just want Char to be happy. Which she is with Calum. So for fuck sake stop ruining their relationship!"
I can feel my eyes starting to fill with tears. It's true, Calum is the only person who makes me happy. I put my arm around him and pull him closer.

"Baby girl are you crying?" He asks worried, woken up by my tears.

I just nod and he puts my head on his chest. "Don't cry. What happened? Oh shit, I didn't hit you in my sleep did I?" He asks, sitting up. A small laugh escapes my mouth.

"No baby you didn't.. Just... Be quiet and listen to our neighbors." I say whispering as I roll my eyes.

He lies down again and I can see him focusing on Luke and Sandrine.