Chapter 10

It's been a month since I moved to Australia, and Calum and me have grown a lot closer. I became really good friends with Sandrine and the lads. We got together really often and hung out pretty much everyday. Sandrine and me always had fun with them. She and Luke went on a few dates, just like Calum and me. They are so cute together. It's Saturday now and Calum texted me, asking if I could hang out with him, Luke and Sandrine.
"hey babe, wanna double date? ;)"
The message read.

I grab a black pair of ripped, skinny jeans and a blue loose hanging tank top with the words
"Be-you-tiful" written on it. I brush my hair and put on my brand new white sneakers. I run down the marble stairs and walk to the kitchen to grab some chewing gum before Calum picks me up. My phone rings and Calum's name appears on the screen.
"Hi babe, I'm in the car, in front of your house. Are you coming outside" he says without waiting for me to greet him first.
"I'm coming babe" I tell him and I end our call.
I grab the keys, laying on the dining table and walk towards the door. I open it and see Calum standing in front of me.
"Weren't you in the car?" I ask him confused.
He walks up to me and gives me a peck on the cheek.
"Nice to see you too Char"
I give him a hug and we start walking to his car. "Luke and San are coming to the restaurant at around 8."
"But it's 7" I say, looking at the time on my phone.
"We're going for a walk first" Calum says, not taking his eyes off of the road and smiling really big.
A few minutes later we stop at the beach. "Oh my god, Calum"
"You like the beach right?" He asks as a rhetorical question.
He takes my hand and intertwines our fingers as he rubs the back of my hand with his thumb.
We walk along the sea, the water slightly touching our feet.
"Char, can I ask you something?" Calum stops walking and turns to me so we face each other. He looks worried. "What's wrong Cal?"
"No, it's nothing. Never mind." He starts walking again, but I manage to pull him back. "Talk to me" I say with a soft voice.
"Well..." He sighs. "Okay then. I uh... I like you and I wanted to know if you would like to be my girlfriend?" He continues nervously.
"Ahw! That's so cute! I really like you too Calum" I say and I wrap my arms around his neck.
"So that's a yes?" He asks me. I can feel his heart beating really fast.
I nod and kiss him. "Of course baby" I say, giving him a hug. My mood changes as I think about the hate I will get. He notices it and knows what I'm thinking about because he says "Babe, don't worry about them. I love you, I don't care what they say."
He loves me.

-----------

We arrive at the restaurant where we see Sandrine and Luke, sitting at a window table. They're holding hands under the table, which you can only see from the outside. Calum grabs his phone and takes a picture of it. He opens his twitter and crops the picture, so that you can only see their hands.

"@Calum5SOS: So cute!"

He tweets it and adds the picture.

We see Luke grabbing his phone, probably blowing up his mentions. He is showing it to Sandrine and then looking outside where he looks right at us. He starts laughing and Calum waves at him as we walk towards the entrance.

"So you guys are finally dating?" Luke asks as a girl places our pizza's in front of us. "Yeah we are, and I'm really happy with that!" Calum says. He grabs my hand and kisses my cheek. The girl is still standing there. Calum looks at her. "Can I help you" he asks slightly irritated. She nods. "I'm really sorry to bother you guys, but I'm a huge fan and I was wondering if I could get a picture with the both of you."
Luke looks at Calum and I read his lips saying "you're in some deep shit". Calum sighs and gets up to pose for a picture. Luke follows him and I immediately stand up to take the picture. I take a few cute ones and hand the phone back to the girl. "Here you go" I say smiling.
"Oh uhm.... I actually wanted to get a picture with you guys too! You're so pretty" she says looking at Sandrine and me. I hand Calum her phone and he takes a couple of pictures before he sits back down.
"Thank you so much! I love you" she says and turns around.
"Love you too" Luke automatically replies.

Calum's mentions start blowing up after we left. He opens his twitter and a few seconds later my phone starts vibrating as well. I scroll through the pictures, the girl who worked at the restaurant posted a few. One of her with Cake, one of her with me & Sandrine, and one of Calum and me kissing.

"@Calum5SOS: I guess you all know now. I wanted to tell you myself tho.. Me & char are dating. I love her & I hope you guys do too. I will always love u❤"

He tweets, placing a hand on my thigh and gently squeezing it. I smile at him and kiss his cheek.
"I love you Calum." I say, before placing my hand on his chest. He stands up and pulls me up with him. We walk from the couch to the kitchen. He places his hand just under my butt and lifts me up so we're on the same height. He stares at me before he kisses my forehead. "I love you so much more baby"
He starts kissing my collarbone and I rest my head on his shoulder. He keeps his lips on my soft spot and leaves a small hickey. I giggle, saying "I should do that to you." He stops and looks up. Our eyes meet, I see his perfect brown eyes and I can't help but just stare at them. They're so beautiful. I trail my kisses down his neck, to his collarbone. I place them right next to his tattoo and I kiss it. He let's out a small moan, lifting me up and taking me upstairs while I keep kissing him.
"Oh my god, stop. You're making me weak" he murmers between his heavy breaths. I keep going, not listening to him. I wrap my legs around his waist a little tighter to make sure I won't fall. He opens his bedroom door and lays me down on his huge bed. He takes his shirt off and climbs on top of me. He starts kissing my neck, as I slightly smile of pleasure. Calum grinds his hips in sync with mine. I let my hands glide up and down his muscled back as I feel him relaxing a bit more.