25

📍Belgrade HeightsSunday, 8:20 AM

📍Belgrade Heights
Sunday, 8:20 AM

Dancing as I swept the corners of my room, one wrong move and mi drop...then a how mi salt suh.

Dying of laughter, I used the bed to help me up which resulted in the sheet that I just fixed being messed up again.

Cho bombo.

It was cleaning dayyy of course, felt like being real productive today so after mi done clean mi ago start cook.

If I was at mommy's house she would've had me laying down all day like if mi walk mi ago dead.

Bun mi fi the lady essi, mi nuh know a when she turn suh.

Did affi run weh come a mi yaad, best believe she goodly file missing report but I doh business.

Murdaaa, cya the same Giselle this weh mi know from she a pee pee bed.

Gir- bye you know damn well I never peed the bed.

Finishing the sweeping and straightening the sheets, I brought my cleaning supplies and equipments back to the laundry room.

As soon as I got there the dryer started beeping, signaling my clothes were now dry.

Need somebody fi do the part weh mi hate now, folding.

Throwing the clothes on the guest room bed, I made my way to the kitchen. Tell me why when mi open the cupboards...nothing but some tea bag and a big water crackers.

Open the fridge...water and vegetables weh look like them about fi disappear, the pantry...mentos.

This nuh look good pan the doll at all, afto go do some shopping right now.

Running upstairs to go change, yes change...I showered right before I started sweeping the room and i'm pretty sure I didn't do anything to sweat that much.

After a brief moment of indecisiveness, I chose my jeans shorts, a blue graphic t-shirt and a crocs to match.

Cya rest the likkle crocs them? mighty God what is wrongggggg.

Never, only thing wrong right now a how empty mi house look.

Picking up the keys to lexus, I ensured the front door was shut before walking to my baby.