34

Remember to VOTE! Not proofread.

📍Kingston, Jamaica September 9, 6:20 PM

📍Kingston, Jamaica
September 9, 6:20 PM

"Say bomb*claat" I told Moriah, we were on our way to pick up her sister and Jinelle from work since they didn't feel like driving.

"Bumbaclat" she replied smiling proudly. Lord have mercy pan da girl here.

"Bad yuh bad mi in-law" I laughed adding to her excitement. Cyah tell her she anuh Jamaican citizen now enuh.

Briefly looking next to me at her, I watched as she struggled to make the gun fingers. Now that? that mi did affi laugh bout.

Pulling up to the stoplight, I showed her what she should be doing. "Killa yuh finger dem look crooked, follow mi steps- point yuh middle and index together , no put dem sideways!"

"Yeaaa, then add yuh thumb to the equation" I showed her, as soon as she got it the light turned to green.

"Mi a real jimaycan bad gyol" she pointed the same gun fingers weh ME teach her fi do- at me, watch how she affi guh starve inna dis.

"Bad breed yuh know say if yuh sister nuh hungry me nah buy yuh nuh food though and nuh food nuh deh a studio" I shrugged pulling up to the gates of Taylor's Realty Lmtd.

Watching as the security walked towards my window, I whined it down. "Night night, pick up mi boss?" eh dawg breath a kick.

Quickly nodding, I rolled the windows up. "Danggg, Il suo respiro puzza davvero." she scrunched her nose up.

"Weh yuh say bout mi mada?" I troubled her as the security opened the gate. Honking, I drove up to the front of the building.

She immediately started defending herself but laughing at the same time, "I said his breath stinksss" she continued laughing.

"Stink yuh f*ck, call yuh sister and make she know we down here" I told her as soon as we parked.

"Can we not go inside? I wanna pee and YOU were rushing me so I had to run out the house" she argued.

Miserable like her sister bredda, double headache when she fawud in here and the two a dem start chat.

"Ahh fawud" I killed the engine and got out of the car. As soon as she got out I locked the doors and walked towards the entrance.

As soon as we walked in Jinelle's eyes went behind me, "Tight ole Moriahhhhh" she screamed. Pickney ya stubborn enuh.

Pretty sure she nuffi deh round the receptionist area yet here she is sitting.