35

📍Belgrade HeightsSeptember 10, 9:15 AM

📍Belgrade Heights
September 10, 9:15 AM

"Moriah please make sure you have everything you need cause mi nah turn back, we have a lot to do today" I told my sister as we walked towards my Lexus.

Speaking of which, I need a new car...I sold the KIA sportage and so I only have one car and the moving van right now.

Treat mi self to a car this Christmas, probably a Porsche nothing too much you know.

As soon as we got settled and drove out, Riah started her little vlog. I genuinely love the fact that she didn't allow the fact that our father is a Don to stop her from living a casual life.

I also love the fact that he allows her to live a normal life and not in his shadows.

The only thing he does is ensure there are shadow guards, but to how them blend in you wouldn't even know.

Why you nuh VOTE yet?

If you look close enough, there's a heavily tinted Range Rover not far behind my car.

"So basically this vlog is a little different as today I'll be spending the day with my sister. So it's more of a maintenance and spend the day with us vlog" she turned the camera in my direction.

"Hi guys! I'm the sister and yes she'll be spending the day with me here in Jamaica" I spoke as we waited on the light to turn green.

"So the first thing we're gonna do today is get our nails done, we'll see you at the nail salon!" she said pausing the video.

Connecting her phone to car, Constant Bullsh*t by Summer Walker started playing. This my songgggg.

"Those things you did, I didn't recognize
How much they hurt me, on me I blamed it. Was I bein' too difficult for complainin'" I started before giving the floor to Moriah.

"For the pain I was dealin' with? For catchin' you in different lies. That you would deny, cold-face-ed. But you found a way to make it back" she sang her heart out.

🎵' But as much as I refused...My heart is still askin', do you....Do you mean it when you say my name ? 'Cause lately all this bullshit
Ain't makin' me feel what you say. Tell me, do you mean it when you say my name?
'Cause it's always constant bullshit, When you don't do what you say.

Vocalssss, we ate that up I fear. "No cause who hurt you?" I asked her laughing. "Nooo who hurt you???" she clapped back.

Both shrugging, we sang lowly as the next song came on- Playing Games by Summer Walker. One thing for sure and 2 things for certain...Summer gon eat!