Unexpected

2023 Austria

Verstappen's POV:

As I woke up I heard the water running. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and I saw Charles under the water. His beautiful skin was glowing wet and he hasn't noticed that I came in. I took off my Tshirt and boxer and went under the water to him. His eyes were closed and his head was tilted back at he washed off the shampoo. I went close and kissed him. His eyes immediately opened widely but he kissed me back. As I pushed my tongue inside he relaxed and started moaning as our tongues were intertwined. I grabbed his neck with one hand and I put the other on his waist to pull and keep him close. He put his hands on my shoulder.

"My plane will leave in 2h..." -he said as he parted our list but I continued kissing him until he pushed me away- "I'm really sorry" -he whispered as he put his forehead on mine

"We should go together. On my plane. What do you think?" -I asked him hoping he would say yes

"Are you sure it's a good idea?" -he asked but of course I thought it's a good idea cause I wanted to ask him an important question

"Yeah why not. But if we go with mine then we have time to finish what we started" -I said and kissed his neck

He started touching my stomach and lower and lower till he touched my cock. They he grabbed it and started stroking it. My moaning increased. It didn't take long for me to feel like I'm  on the edge.

"Turn around" - I asked him and he turned around slowly

I pushed in his ass one finger and started pulling it in and out. Then 2 and 3. He adjusted very fast fortunately and god his angelic moaning voice  only made it better. I grabbed his wrists and pushed him to the wall and pushed my cock inside him fast, deep and rough. He screamed and I didn't know it was good or bad.

"Tell me if you need me to stop" - I said and licked his ear

"Of course but go on... like before you stoped..." -he breathed out

I started fucking him deep hard and fast. He moaned louder and louder which was music to my ears. I came inside and he came after me. Everything was covered in cum in the shower which looked cool but Charles insisted on cleaning up. After we got dressed in RedBull and Ferrari merch and packed our things we went to the airport where my plane was waiting for us. We went in and sat next to each other on the plane.

"I'm so tired" -he said and yawned

"You didn't sleep well?" -I asked and gave him a side hug and I caressed his arm and he leant his head on my shoulder

"I would have slept better if you were not snoring and kicking while sleeping!" -he said trying to play the offended

"Oh sorry, but you could have woke me up" -I said and we were both laughing

"Well... It makes sense... But nevermind, if you don't sleep now and just I sleep then we are okay" -he said and gave me a kiss

"I won't wake you up. Promise" -I said as he pulled away

He leant his head back on my shoulder and hugged me. I caressed his thighs and he fall asleep. I can't wait to beat him on the track. I miss the racing feeling. To fight against him. I love to be with him and sleep with him but I can't imagine it without racing. We are rivals after all. The plane landed in Vienna and I woke up Charles. We got off the plane and got in the car that the teams sent to us. They haven't give up their plan to force us together to be friends, even though we are and wouldn't need their help. When we got to the hotel in Graz we got out and went inside. We got our room keys and went up to them. His room was on the 7th floor, mine was on the 4th. I showered and went to bed cause I was tired from the flight and I had to be in a good shape for tomorrow. I almost fell asleep when my phone buzzed.