chapter eighteenth

Elias in the media 💜 thanks for over 600 reads. I'm geeked.

Ashton's pov

Ashton's pov

The next few days ran quickly as we all celebrated Rell's birthday and the last few days together before my luxurious journey to Macieò, Brazil.

Rell had told us that what he really wanted to do was go to a gay club and get hit on while not having to pay for any of his drinks.

So we pre-gamed by taking shots of henny at nine in the morning, the bottle was completely finished by the time we left at nine forty-five.

We then proceeded by ubering to the nearest go kart racing track we could find, but that was short lived when we suddenly remembered that drinking and driving don't mix.

After busying ourselves with those activities in the morning, we had a large lunch at Texas Roadhouse because Pops would never let us eat there if he was still alive.

By the late afternoon, Rell decided upon games of laser tag. It turned out to be a horrible idea, because we were still drunk from the flask full of tequila that Rell had hidden in his jacket during lunch.

Driving the cars made us all queasy before lunch even happened and then during laser tag the lights were making us all dizzy with the spins.

This is exactly why we tend to stay home when we drink, but nooo. Rell wanted this to be an unmemorable type of birthday, since it's the first we'll spend without Pops.

We ended up leaving laser tag around seven to have dinner and change for the club. I was also secretly hoping that we'd sober up a little bit because I hate going out if I'm already intoxicated.

One of us has to make sure we all stay in one piece by the end of the night. This is Rell's one night off so I'm taking one for the team.

The day won't be soon forgotten though, because when we finally made it to the club, not only did Rell get offered a job as an exotic dancer, (he was extremely drunk dancing and that tends to loosen him up) but he was offered it by, who me and Daja deem as, his soulmate.

Elias Mason. The man was the definition of a black king. He had a freshly cut fade, a beard that surrounded his upper lip and jawline, a large silver chin that hung down his neck, and one of the most cute and handsomest smiles I've ever seen, with eyes that sparkled the larger his smile went.

He dressed classy, but I assumed it was mainly because of the club. He seemed like the type of guy who wears ridiculous outfits for no reason. He didn't speak too much, but when he did, his voice was smooth, but his accent thick.

Nothing could compare to Joliè's accent though. It sends shivers down my spine every single time. Back to Mr. Mason though.

Elias was a South African musician and proud owner of the club we were partying at. He mentioned that he was now living in London to work on his next album.