Chapter 21

Santina

Santina

Afrobeat Type Beat - Drift

Me and Talia have a small friendship group. That includes; Me. Talia. Elena. Lily and Alessandra. We're the 'it girls' that show up at parties and enjoy the night like it was made for us.

Today is Alessandra's birthday. And like the Puerto Rican party girl she is, she's have a girls night at her place to celebrate her turning 19. I don't go out that often, but when I do it's once after ages, a decade, centuries - You get the point.

I haven't seen the girls for a long time, mainly because i'm always studying or keeping to myself. I see myself as an introvert and my social battery renews every few months. Sometimes it's hard for me to keep my temper in when I clash with the wrong girls who share their unwanted opinions. I don't like drama, and thats mainly why I keep myself away.

Alessandra is a good friend to me. She's down to earth and one of the nicest girls you'll meet. I owe it to her to be here tonight. But from another perspective, i'm mainly here to keep my mind off of Amir.

He hasn't responded to any of my texts since Christmas and i'm starting to grow irritated and frustrated. What could he be doing that's so important apart from me and work?.

The closest to contact i've had from him was receiving my 1st class plane ticket in the mail along with a note to say i'll be picked up by a trusted chauffeur. As much as I miss him, I dislike not hearing from him. It's hard to read him sometimes especially when he pushes me out like this. I stare at my screen in hopes that by magic a text for Amir will appear as a notification.

"Hey!", Talia wraps her arm around me with a glass of champagne in her hand. "Get off that thing and come and have some fun with us". I sigh and put my phone in my clutch, placing it aside before joining the party.

The music plays in the room filled with the girls and I slightly sway my hips to the track, joining in with a few familiar faces in front of me with a grin. Alessandra is wearing a tiara on her head as she's dancing against me.

I let my body flow with the music and let out a giggle feeling myself relax. With Lily and Elena joining beside me, our hips all sway together as we grind up on each other.

"Come on birthday girl give us some sauce!", Elena orders. Alessandra starts to push her breasts out which allows Talia to spill champagne between them. With a few screams and squeals, I'm smiling to myself and swaying to the music on my own. If only Amir could see me now.

My heart sinks and I shut my eyes, feeling the music ring in my ears. Messing my hair up a little, I imagine myself dancing in front of him. The feeling of his gaze piercing through my body. I grow weak, clenching my legs together and slow down as my eyes snap open, steadying myself to keep my balance after falling lost in my imagination. I miss him.

I hear an annoying voice beside me and grow frustrated. "Looks like someone can't handle a few drinks AS usual". I turn around and i'm met with an annoying face. Rebecca.

You know in cliche high school movies theres always that bitch that tries to act hot, loves attention and targets someone to bully?. Well this is my bully Rebecca.

"Nice to see you've finally come out of your cave", She says, flicking her blonde hair over her shoulder as she looks down at me. She's very skinny and tall, with green eyes and blonde hair. I used to be insecure around her, but after learning to love myself I truly could not give a shit with how she looks.

"Back off Rebecca. She's here with us", Elena defends me. "Aw. How cute. You guys finally got your rat out the cage".

Talia doesn't hold back "Girl please, if you want to see a rat take a look in the mirror". This scene is making me uncomfortable but also irritated.

"I don't want any conflict. Just leave us alone. Please", I plead.

"I did hear that you've turned into a lesbian now. Is that why you've been hiding away. It's okay. It's all common now and you've always had some shady energy going on with you. It makes so much sense".

My blood boils and i'm about to slap her. "Fuck off. My sexual orientation is none of your fucking business!".

"Yeah and I don't even know where you heard this shit Rebecca", Elena bites out. "Yeah and plus she got a man you know!", Talia blurts out. Fuck.

All the girls gasp and all attention is on me. "Um since when?", Alessandra questions whilst Rebecca laughs out before commenting "She ain't got no man. That's the most funniest i've ever heard".

That does it for me. "Just cause your boyfriend doesn't satisfy your needs, doesn't mean you have to be jealous of mine who really knows what he's doing. Yes girls, I'm dating a man. And OLDER man in fact".

I hear Elena and Alessandra gasp in happiness, this is the moment they've been waiting for me to reveal for a long time.

Rebecca scoffs. "Prove it". "Oh I will", I respond and walk over to grab my clutch. I take out my phone and go into my gallery, remembering that I snapped a selfie of me and Amir on the sun bed in Qatar.

It's a picture of me laying on top of him, our temples are pressed together and his brows are narrowed and eyes are slightly squinted from the sun reflecting in them, sweat coating his upper pecks.

I feel Elena, Alessandra and even Talia lean over my shoulder to get a peak, gasping at the photo. I turn the phone towards Rebecca and smile.

Her evil smile fades as she looks at the picture, holding my phone to take a better look. "THATS your man?. No it can't be", she scoffs.

"Well that's me in the picture. He's a CEO as well by the way. So maybe you should start cleaning your ears with all that bullshit that's in them. And let me enjoy my private life with MY boyfriend".

She gives me a rude look before pushing my phone to my chest as she rushes off. After she leaves, Elena and Alessandra are attacking me with questions.

"He's SO HOT Santina wtf!?"
"Have you lost your virginity with him?"
"Is he rich?"
"Scale 1-10 how big is his dick?".

I'm overwhelmed with all the questions but Talia steps in to let me catch my breathe. "Guys guys, our Santina has finally found love. And she's happy. And YES she is NO longer a virgin".

Alessandra and Elena squeal in excitement for me and I can't help but smile with a blush. Knowing that I have good friends to support me like this makes my heart warm. It really is a beautiful feeling when your friends are rooting for your happiness.

Although I may have lied about Amir being my boyfriend, the words leaving my lips make me feel whole. Like i've connected with a part of my soul again.

"Does he have a brother?", Alessandra asks and I giggle. "Unfortunately not". "Ugh!" she grunts out and I laugh. "Some day babe!".

"We have got to meet him some day!", Elena suggests. It's then I realise I like a private life. A burn of flames rushes through my body thinking about all the girls that wouldn't hesitate to look at Amir. They would find him attractive if I introduced him to everyone and I just wanted to keep him to myself at this stage. I didn't even want to show Rebecca but she pushed me to the edge.

I let out an awkward chuckle "Mm maybe some day". Who am I kidding? He can't even text me back and here I am telling my friends they can meet my boyfriend.

It's then I grow frustrated again and check my phone for any updates but frown at the screen when I see nothing. As much as I admire him, he is pushing me on the edge and it's hurting my heart.

It's not that long until New Years Eve. And i'm going to find out exactly what's going on with him.