Chapter 45

Santina

Santina

Shopping is one thing a girl can do forever but that's only when you have the right figures in the bank. Right now that's not looking so good for me. I look down at my phone staring at the circle loading my banking app.

When Amir mentioned shopping, I didn't realise he would drive us all the way to Beverly Hills. I've always wanted to go to explore the outlet but with hardly any money in the bank, I bite at my nail knowing my balance won't be enough to spend today. I'm afraid how i'll mention this as he's brought us all the way here.

I know i'll figure it out and with that I stick my phone in my little purse. Before we left, Amir took me home and this gave me the chance to grab a few essentials whilst mom is at work. I was sure to get ready, apply makeup to cover my bruises and put on a outfit which is good enough for today's events.

I want my hair half up half down to embrace the curls on my dark strands

I want my hair half up half down to embrace the curls on my dark strands. I was sure to bring a pink ribbon with me to add into my hair. I look around the elevator in hopes to find somewhere I can place my ribbon.

My eyes flicker to Amir whose beside me, dressed in a black T shirt and beige pants wrapped in a belt that compliment his loafers. His shades are in his hands as he observes a few of the ads placed inside the elevator. A smile grows on my face and i'm quick to tie my ribbon around his bicep.

His brows narrow as he looks down at me. "What are you doing?", He asks. "Hold onto that for me", I say and quickly turn to the mirror to gather a few strands of my hair.

Amir stares down at his bicep with a brow raised. A scoff leaves him with a smile lingering on his lips. "Don't think this suits me very well Angel", He says before he tenses his bicep making it enlarge.

I bite my lip at the sight before turning around, pulling on the ribbon to unknot it. "You look good in anything", I say with my seductive eyes fluttering up at him. I'm about to tie the ribbon around my hair before he's quick to stop me by holding my wrist.

"I'll do it", He says and tugs the silky piece out of my hand. I smile accepting his offer and turn around, watching the concentration on his face from the mirror as he ties a perfect bow around the strands of my hair.