Chapter 37

Santina

Santina

It should be illegal to have evening lectures. My brain can't cope with all this information being given to me so late in the day. If you know me then you'd know I like to stay back for a few minutes and ask a few questions.

Miss Alba is one of my professors who I adore and with her being fairly young I feel like we bond better. She's around 30, she has beautiful green eyes and dirty blonde hair that's always styled well.

I hardly have any friends on campus so her offer to have lunch with me is always accepted. I appreciate having our student-teacher bond and I feel like if we never had this barrier we would be great friends.

I fix my headband and shove the extra notes she's provided me with in my tote bag. I wanted to embrace my style today and went for some low rise jeans. Recently i've been feeling much more confident and I feel like it has everything to do with the way Amir makes me feel. Looking good for him started to become a habit and I started embracing it for myself as well.

I feel better

I feel better. Confident. Like the sexy Latina i've always wanted to portray myself as.

With a smile, me and Miss Alba switch the lights off in the lecture room and head out. The campus is fairly empty due to it being so late. "Do you have any plans tonight?", I ask her whilst we head towards the exit.

"Ah not me. Just me and my dog having a night in", she replies. I narrow my brows. "Why? you're so pretty. It's Friday you should enjoy yourself".

"You're very kind Santina. This is why I admire you a lot. I may have plans later in the week. We'll see what the future holds eh?", she chuckles which earns me a smile.

As we walk further out I feel the golden beam of the sun rising down. Golden hour always makes my tan show more prominently and I can't help but feel the glow bounce off my skin.

As we continue to talk, I giggle with her before my smile slowly fades with the sight in front of me.

Amir's main Bugatti is parked at the curb. He's sat on the edge of the car with his hands shoved in his jeans. The black polo sweater compliments his muscular structure and a few strands of hair is placed over his forehead. He's wearing dark tinted sunglasses which automatically has my legs weak for him.