Chapter 42

Amir

Amir

Time is an on going sequence. A social construct to navigate our lives. Every second matters with no way back to the past.

I'm a man who finds time very valuable. Every second is a chance to determine your next move. One wrong move and it'll all blow up in your fucking face.

My life is set to always be on guard. I've never had the chance to pause. Pausing is for the weak. We're humans and humans need to fight until their very last breathe. We're animals at heart trying to fight for our spot in this world.

Santina showed me a lot of good that this place holds. Her innocence proved to me how vulnerable we all really are. I want to be her protector. I want to fight everything that stands between us if that means keeping her all to myself. No one will ever stop me from being hers. No one will ever love her like I do.

That's why i'm here, making an appearance at her house. My leg won't stop bouncing as my large frame is sat on this small couch, waiting for her impatiently. A few days ago, Santina told me to come over today and I marked this date as if I engraved it in my brain. I will never let her down. I will always show up.

I've been sat here for the past half an hour, which feels like a whole eternity. I made sure to polish, groom myself and come suited for this occasion. One thing i'll always do is be presentable in front of her and her family. I want to make a good impression.

However, a part of me regrets looking this good. Her grandma hasn't moved her eyeballs off of me since I arrived. She's sitting opposite me in complete silence. Nothing but a smile on her face. I know if Santina doesn't come down soon, her grandmas probably gunna to seduce me.

To keep myself distracted, I eye the little details in the living room. I can tell Santina chose majority of the decorative items here. Often she has a very coquette aesthetic which makes her more vulnerable than she already is.

My eyes shift back to the grandma and I give her a respected smile. She blushes just like her granddaughter and my mind can't help but take me back to sight of Santina's soft cheeks. They're always tinted red whenever she's around me. Even more when i'm pounding inside of her.

My eyes shut briefly and all I see is Santina. Her tits bouncing in my face. That well shaped ass clapping back against me and those Bambi eyes pleading for me to go harder. She's such a good fucking girl.

I can feel my cock erect, which makes me want to jerk off to the thought of her right now. Most of my showers consists of this act. I can't help but fill my head with thoughts of her whenever I have some time alone.

The thought of her being pregnant only reinforces my desires. Having a part of me growing inside of her only turns me on. She has a part of my DNA. I can officially mark her as mine.

I snap out of my thoughts realizing that her grandma is muttering something under her breathe. "hombre muy sexy" [Very sexy man].

No. Fuck. I can't do this anymore. Santina get your fucking ass down here.

Suddenly the front door opens and i'm relieved when I hear Santina's mother walk through the door. "Hola. Mama i'm ho- Amir! mi hijo!" [My son], She says as her eyes light up.

Oh Thank fuck.

I quickly stand tall and walk over to her, leaning down to give her a greeted two kisses on each cheek. "Mama", I say.

It's respectful for me to start calling her mama as a gesture of my love. Santina's mother has always been good to me and I know soon enough we will be family. I already consider her like a mother to me.

I can't lie and say it doesn't hurt repeating that title again. Mama. God bless her soul. I miss her to a point it burns my heart. She would have loved Santina's mother and I can already tell they would have been the best of friends.

Santina's mother treats me exactly like her. Well respected, overfeeding me, reassuring me of my purpose in this world and showing me love whenever she possibly can. She hears me. She see's me. And I had to suppress myself from letting all my emotions out the day I asked for her blessings to marry Santina.

We had a heart to heart and she reassured me that she will be there for me just as a mother would. Her touch burned my skin when she placed a palm on my cheek. It's like I felt the comfort of having a mother's touch again.

I gave my mother the love my father never did. I bought her flowers. Gave her forehead kisses. I even gave her a foot rub so she could feel her feet again. She lost her strength in all her limbs when she was undergoing chemo. It was tiring seeing her deteriorate.

My dear mother.

"It's so good see you. Er Santina's not here but you are welcome to stay. I'm making dinner soon", She says. My brows narrow when I realise Santina's grandmother lied to me and told me she was upstairs this entire time.

"I didn't know", She shrugs. I need to be mindful of this woman.

"Where is she if you don't mind me asking?", I ask. "Well wherever she is she's in serious trouble for not telling me. I think she might be at Talia's but she hasn't been home in two days".

My brows crease deeply. This does not sound like Santina at all. She has a panic attack whenever she's late for her curfew. To be missing for two days is wildly suspicious.

"Oh that's right I forgot she did mention she would be staying with Talia. I'm sorry for interrupting your afternoon. I must get going", I say. "No no you can come anytime Mi Hijo. This is your home to". I smile at her and nod in approval before saying my goodbyes.

After stepping out of the house, my body is filled with outrage. Something's happened and I didn't clock on sooner - This is very unlike me. Santina could be dead for all I know and it will be all my fucking fault. I take my phone out and narrow my brows.

Santina sent me a message but it's only come through to me this morning. I didn't have a chance to check my phone earlier. My finger taps at the message which shows a picture of Santina, a message following that says "help me".

Fuck. Fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck.

He's got her. Luis got her. I know it's him because he's as spineless to do this kind of shit. He's been pestering me for the longest time now and I honestly don't know what the fuck he wants from me. He paid someone to do his dirty work for him in Seattle. He toggled at our organization and I had to resolve the issue by killing the man he sent.

He's not giving up and he's only crossed the line by taking Santina from me. I don't know what the fuck Luis wants but if he dares to touch my Santina, I will make sure he suffers for the rest of his life.

My fingers are quick to track her location but her poor service makes it hard for me to locate. If I need to go through the depths of the earth in order to find her I will. I press the phone onto my ear.

"Khalil," I rasp out.

"Load the men and make you way over. It's time we get him".