Chapter 46

Santina

Santina

I'm quick to run to the bathroom as soon as we arrive home. I know Amir will be a while as he'll be busy unloading the shopping bags. I use this to my advantage and keep myself occupied by removing my clothes ready to take a shower.

Amir hasn't spoken to me the whole way back. I can tell how much it agitates him knowing I was doing things with other guys before him. I've never seen him so jealous, but I also find it hot knowing how much he cares.

As I step into the shower, I let out a deep breathe and feel the warmth of the water taking over my body, the shower fogging up with steam. Today's incident didn't scare me as I thought it would, which comes to surprise as situations like this usually would.

I feel myself adjusting to fear with all the events that has happened. Maybe i'm not so scared anymore. I don't know what the future holds but I know that my future is now with Amir and our baby that's growing inside me. I look down and watch the water trickle over my skin. My back arches as I take a look at the bump i've just pushed out, rubbing at it with a delicate palm.

I start to contemplate every change that has happened within the last few months. I'm starting to lose my focus with school and i'm debating whether I should continue with my studies. The rush of the future only overwhelms my mind.

I shut my eyes and embrace in the present, listening to the drips of water falling beside my feet. Life can feel like rollercoaster. One day it's up. One day it's down. But we're going extremely fast regardless of the journey.

I turn my head and make out a blurred figure that's Amir's as he steps into the bathroom. My hand wipes across the fog on the glass which exposes his eyes piercing at me. I gulp slightly before looking away.

My hand pushes the button to stop the shower and I grab the nearest towel that's hanging from the hook, wrapping it quickly around me before I step out of the shower. I'm met with Amir's large frame standing a distance away from me.

Darkness foreshadows him as he shuts the door and walks up to me, the act only making me gulp again as I stay still grilling the towel against my chest. With our eyes locked, we're met head to head with the only difference of our height keeping us apart.

I feel the tension rise between us and I can't help the goosebumps that grow on the edge of my skin. He can't be angry with me but those eyes scream authority. I need to stay bold. I did nothing wrong.

I take a step back before attempting to walk past him, only resulting to the front of my neck being grabbed and standing me back into my previous spot. I gasp at the sudden grasp and peer up at his eyes.

"You're not going anywhere", He says with the deep vibration of his voice shocking my soul. "Amir", I whisper with pleading eyes staring up at him.

My gasp only intensifies with a pull on my towel which drops to the floor. Amir's quick to lift my naked body, walking us over to place me down on top of the marble counter where i'm met with my naked body in the mirror.