Disney anyone? (A Connor Mcdonough One Shot)

Name: Emie

Boy: Connor McDonough

Setting: Class Trip to Disney World

"Do you have everything you need?" My mom asked for the fifth time that day.

"Yes mom I have everything and I’ll call you when we get to the hotel like I promised," I said smiling at her.

My class was talking a trip Disney world in Orlando. It wasn't that big of a deal for me I had been there plenty times as a kid but it was my first time in Orlando without parents and since Connor and I had started talking. He was really sweet and we met on Facebook through one of my friends who moved last year. We have been saying we were dating for the past six months but it’s hard being in a relationship where you have never actually met the person, so we were planning on finally meeting up this weekend while I was in Orlando.

The car pulled to a stop and my mom gave me a hug. I got my suit case out of the back seat and joined the other students in the crowd for the bus that would be taking us.

"Emie!" My friend Mariah squeals hugging me like she hadn't seen me in months.

"Calm down Mariah you saw me yesterday, I know I'm amazing but please try and contain yourself," I said laughing.

"I'm sorry I just love you," she said covering her eyes pretending to cry.

"Shut up it’s too early for your pretend drama," Samantha says yawning loudly.

Mariah and I let out a laugh and then are ushered onto the bus after handing our bags off to one of the teachers. We took our seats in the back and Samantha immediately closed her eyes, while Mariah began rambling on about what rides she wanted to ride and what shows she thought were so cool we had to see them.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, and I pulled it out to check who it was.

Two words and a picture popped up, Connor McDonough. I smiled down at my phone just looking to the picture, "Oo that's the Connor, face what did he say?"

"Huh?" I asked looking up from my phone.

"Connor what did he text you?" She asked again.

"Oh," I blush realizing that I hadn't even checked it. I opened it quickly but was disappointed by what I found, "he says he's not going to be able to come because his band has a show this weekend in Miami."

"That sucks I'm sorry Emie I wish there was something I could do," she said giving me a sympathetic smile.

We sit in silence while the rest of the bus sleeps until we hear a sneeze I look around and then realize that is was Mariah’s phone. She has a wide smile on her face, "what is it?"

"Oh just Aaron saying he wants to get back together again," she says smiling wide.

I roll my eyes those two have been off and on since we were in kindergarten, "you're not going to get back with him are you?" I ask knowing that they always have the perfect relationship for three days and then want to kill each other on day four.

"No not this time but he always does everything for me to fall back in love with him which means that ill have several roses when we get back," she says smiling she was a freak when it came to roses, and boys that were a year younger than us. She always said she wouldn't date a boy any younger or older than one year which was weird if you ask me but she's my best friend and I love her. We continued the ride with whispered small talk but eventually we both fell asleep.

We arrived at the hotel and the teacher woke everyone up. We piled out and gathered our bags. They gave us our room cards and we were off.

We had twenty minutes to check in and get settled before we gathered back out front and were sent on our own. I was still a little bummed that I wouldn't get to see Connor after all and I guess it showed, "come on Emie we are in Disney world the happiest place on earth you are not going to be Debby downer this whole time I forbid it," Samantha said crossing her arms over her chest, oh no she meant business.