Skiing into Something New (A Jack Harries One Shot)

A/N:This is the first request I have filled and it is for my great friend Kim :) it is also an example for how i will format any other requests. Everything listed was came up by her with the exception of Alexa who is an original character i added to fill a gap in the story. The story features Jack and Finn Harries if you are unfamiliar with these two ther will be a video on the side if you wish to watch it.

Character Name: Stacy

Height: 5' 6”

Hair Color: Auburn

Personality: she is fun and full of adventure

Secret Talent: Singing

Connection to Jack: She is a friend of Finn, and his girlfriend

History: Boyfriend recently passed and she still wears the locket he gave her.

Setting: Group skiing trip

Other Characters: Jack and Finn Harries, twin brothers. Alexa, Stacy's best friend and Finn's Girlfriend.

-----------------

We had finally pulled up to the resort, after the two hour car ride had turned into a three hour car drive thanks to Jack getting us lost. I was finally relieved we had found it, we piled out of the car and went to get the luggage out of the trunk of the car.

I am currently on a ski trip with my best friend Alexa, my friend and her boyfriend Finn, and his twin brother Jack. We were using the weekend to just get away from everyone and simply enjoy ourselves. We got to the room and chose our beds, Alexa and Finn obviously shared a room leaving the other for Jack and I. Thankfully there were two beds.

We sorted out our clothes and decided to go and explore the rest of the resort. Obviously they had skiing and snowboarding but they also had a spa and gym. It was nice really. We changed into our jackets and ski gear. The boys were going to snowboard but Alexa and I settled on skiing. We gathered for the ski lift and Finn and Alexa took the first one leaving Jack and I on the second one.

“So have you been skiing before?” Jack asked trying to start small talk. I didn't know Jack as well as I knew Finn but from what I have learned he is really nice. I met Finn a few years ago when I moved here he as Alexa were already together then and I soon became friends with both of them but I never really hung out with Finn unless Alexa was there so I had only officially met Jack maybe a year ago and I didn't talk to him much.

“Yeah my family and I used to take ski trips a lot when I was younger,” I said settling back on the chair trying not to look down. As much as I loved to ski I always hated the height of the ski lift.

“That's cool,” he said looking in my direction and picking up on my discomfort, “What's wrong?” he asked concern filling his expression.

“Don't like heights much,” I stated gripping tighter onto the bar next to me closing my eyes as we climbed higher and higher.

“Don't worry we'll be at the top soon and then your feet will be back on the ground again.”

“Yeah I hope so I just want off this thing,” I said trying to look anywhere but down. I felt him place his arm around me and I scooted closer into his touch finding it slightly calming. I took a deep breath and we got positioned to get off. We met up with Alexa and Finn who were waiting for us, passing time by sucking face. “OK, OK I think you two should stop before you freeze like that,” I joked.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah lets go already,” Finn said laughing. We started down the mountain, we were racing down and I was winning. Well for a while I was until Jack sped past me laughing. I crouched lower trying to gain my speed. When we finally reached the bottom Jack had passed me again.