Cover Girl (A Logan Henderson Songfic)

A/N: Ok this is my first songfic so sorry if its not very good but let me know what you think

Character Name: Val

Song: COVER GIRL - Big Time Rush

Other Characters: Logan Henderson 

“I don’t know why you always get so insecure, I wish you could see what I see, When you're looking in the mirror”

From my seat on the couch next to Val I could see her looking at all of the hate tweets she had been receiving lately. I didn’t understand it I mean the fans had seemed to like her when it was only a rumor we were dating but since we had both confirmed it they had been quite bad. I had tried to quell this issue but that didn’t work.

She constantly assured me that they didn’t bother her but I could tell that as she pulled her hoodie around her tighter she was feeling that same insecurity she always felt from them but wouldn’t admit to it.

I placed my arm around her shoulder and closed the lid on the laptop. She looked at me confused but, I only answered by placing my lips on hers. She smiled slightly but she was still hesitant.

“And why won't you believe me when I say, that to me you get more beautiful every day”

I pulled up the drive way to her house getting out and walking to her front door. We were going out tonight to the movies and to dinner nothing extravagant.

I knocked on the door and she opened it revealing herself. She was wearing a simple grey t-shirt with jeans, and her comfortably hoodie. That actually wasn’t hers at all it had been mine but on one of the occasions when she had stayed over she borrowed it and never gave it back. Not that I was complaining I mean she looked good in anything.

She noticed I was checking her out and she pulled the hoodie around her tighter, “You're beautiful you know that right,” I said taking her hand and pulling her into me. She nudged me a little blushing; she never would believe me would she?

“When you're looking at the magazines, and thinkin’ that you’ll never measure up, you're wrong”

I walked out of the bathroom a towel around my waist and a cloud of steam following me out. Val is perched on the bed a magazine in her hand and a frown on her face. Her eyebrows are furrowed and she is staring at the page with concentration.

She seemed unhappy and as I passed her on my way to the closet I could see she was staring at one of those articles about what everyone had worn to some red carpet event. She pulled her hoodie tighter around her like she always did.

Would she never realize she topped all of those so called beautiful women, she would always be the one I wanted.

I got dressed quickly and walked over to her taking the magazine from her. I placed my lips to hers and smiled.

“‘Cause you're my cover, cover girl, I think you're a superstar, yeah you are, why don’t you know, yeah you're so pretty that it hurts, it’s what’s underneath your skin, the beauty that shines within, you're the only one that rocks my world, my cover girl, oh my cover girl, Oh”

We were watching TV in the living room both of us lying down her head on my chest and her body positioned between me and the back of the couch.

I couldn’t keep my eyes on the TV or the show that was playing as I had my eyes glued to her face admiring every part of her and memorizing her face every little feature, from her bright brown eyes to her adorable little nose. Her slightly thin lips and the perfectly proportional dip of her cupids bow just above her lips and just below her nose.