Mishap With the Coffee (A Niall Horan One Shot)

Character Name: Lily

Height: 5' 3"

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Personality: Small town country girl, who is funny and nice. can be a bit flirty

Setting: Small Texas town

Other Characters: Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik

-------------------------------------

The bell above the door rang loudly as I entered the small cafe. I was sent on a coffee run by the rest of the boys. We were currently in Texas visiting Harry’s aunt and cousin who had recently moved to a small town in Texas

The coffee shop was small and quaint; it gave off the vibe of a family business. Just as I had approached the front counter I noticed a girl standing in front of the register ordering an iced coffee. She was clad in brown cowboy boots denim shorts and a plaid button up. From the back I could tell she was fit.

The woman at the register handed her the cup and she turned around. Clearly not expecting me to be standing there she ran into me spilling her coffee on both of us. I was seriously glad that she hadn’t ordered a hot coffee. She frantically tried to dab at my now coffee covered white Jack Wills shirt, muttering sorry over and over again.

"Don't worry about it love everything’s fine I can always get a new shirt," I assured her taking her hands in mine allowing my eyes to make contact with hers for the first time. She had brown eyes that somehow shown bright. She had a shy smile on her face and I saw a quick flash of realization.

Oh great I just hoped she didn’t scream, and to my surprise she didn’t, her smile grew wider showing off her perfectly straight white teeth, as she said, "you're Niall Horan."

"That’s what my parents told me," I joked chuckling lightly. She giggled in response, her laugh was adorable. I cleared my throat, "would you like another coffee this one's on me, well not literally I hope," I joked keeping my smile in place as she blushes and looks to the ground.

"I couldn’t let you do that not after I spilled the first one all over you," she said gesturing to my shirt.

"Don’t worry about it, besides I'm not the only one here with coffee on me," I laughed a little pointing out the fact her shirt was also covered in coffee. She let out a laugh and I turned to the register, "what shall you have then?"

I asked her. "An iced vanilla late please," she said polity her accent coming out slightly. I had to admit out of all American accents I've heard so far on this tour hers was the cutest by far.

I ordered the coffees and turned back to her, "that’s a lot of coffee you're going to be bouncing off the wall," she joked I could tell she knew that it wasn’t all for me but anything that would make her laugh was fine with me.

"Yep I plan on staying up a whole week," I joked sarcastically. She laughed her nose wrinkling slightly. She was adorable, I noticed a few small freckles on her otherwise flawlessly tan skin, but that only added to her beauty.

The lady came back with the six drinks and I handed her, her drink taking mine in my right and taking the drink carrier in my other hand. "So how long are you in town," she inquired sipping her drink.

"Three days, then its back on the road for me and the other boys..."

"Well I could show you around if you'd like there isn’t much though but I’d like to see you again," she admitted shyly.