Perfect 1st Date sequel to trapped inside (Big Time Rush - James and Katie)

This one is sort of long and there are song lyrics in it so the song will be on the side if you wish to hear it

3 weeks after the storm Katie and James let Kendall in on the blooming relationship. finally finding out why they were acting so weird he is weary at first but then decides that he trusts them. Now all that is left for the two is their perfect 1st date.

~Katie's POV~

Its been three weeks since I told James I love him and he told me he loved me. We have kind of been keeping it quiet for awhile and have been waiting for the right moment to tell Kendall that we were together. So far the only ones who know are my mom and Logan and that is only because they came home after the roads where reopened and caught us kissing. We told them what had happen and my mom was happy for me but Logan was a little worried about what Kendall might think about it. We assured them that we would tell them when we were ready but they knew that would be awhile.

I was lying in my bed thinking about the first kiss and was wishing he was here now. Like a mind reader there was a knock on my door. I hopped out of bed and opened the door, "Miss me yet," he said leaning in to kiss me.

I kissed him softly and then smiled. "Well Kendall is gone out with Jo again Logan went to the museum Carlos went grocery shopping with your mom so we're all alone here again," he said with a wink kissing me again.

I smiled and got an idea I deepened the kiss and pulled him into my room. When I felt my legs hit the side of the bed I sat down he was leaning over me still kissing me. I laid back and he was on top of me his hands where at my sides and he was pulling my shirt up. I rolled over and pulled away looking at him my shirt was half way up and I pulled it down, "Sorry I have to pee," I winked and jumped off the bed heading to the bathroom.

~James' POV~

I sat there wondering what exactly had just happened. I watched her as she walked away and tried to figure out what was next. I heard the front door open then shut hard. I ran out to see what it was and saw that it was Kendall. "Hey what's up with you?" I asked a little confused.

"Jo had to go to the studio again and do another kissing scene with Jett, gosh I still am not comfortable with that…" Kendall said looking up at me with a questioning look on his face, "Hey why where you in Katie's room?" he asked seeing the worried look on my face as I hurried for a response.

"Umm. I was seeing if she wanted to go to the pool or something since we were the only ones here," I said coolly.

He seamed to buy this and nodded his head, "Cool I'll join you guys," he said as he stood up and walked down the hall to our room.

"Hey, when did Kendall get here?" Katie asked when she walked into the living room.

"A few minutes ago and were going to the pool, do you wanna come with us," I asked a hopeful smile on my face.

"Sure, but only to keep an eye on you around those girls," she said taking a step closer to me and kissing me on the lips. I kissed her back but then I heard the faint click of a door opening and I pushed her away. She looked hurt at first but then when she heard Kendall's voice pour in from the hall she looked relieved.

"Hey are you guys going to the pool or not," he said glancing at how close we were to each other.

We both took a step back and at the same time say, "Umm… Yeah."

He looked at both of us again and shook his head, "well hurry before all the chairs are taken."

"Um… yea ill be right back," I said heading to my room.