24| ❝Happy birthday, Bitch❞

Chapter Twenty Four: Happy birthday, Bitch
Episode Seven: Happy Sweet Sixteen, Jerk

Ginny's POV

My mom always goes big for birthdays. Even when we were dead broke she'd find a way to make it festive. For my 12th and Dallas's 11th birthday, she dropped a stink bomb so we could have the movie theater to ourselves and sing along to Moana as loudly as we wanted.

That's what Georgia does. She puts a big, glittering bow on everything and pretends like nothing's wrong. "Your hair! It's straight." Georgia exclaimed when I walked into the room.  "I wanted a change. New, older me." I explained. "But I love your natural hair." Georgia told me, I clicked my tongue "Aww. Then you wear it." I remarked.

 Georgia rolled her eyes placing the cake down and she began singing 'Happy Birthday'. "The whole song?" I asked. "Yes." She answered. "This came from Zion's parents." Georgia said. "You opened it." I spoke. "They sent 500." She told me, eating the icing off the candle. 

"Where's Dallas's cake?" I asked. "You know her. Gotta have coffee cake then baby pink icing over it." She replied. "Hey where is Dallas?" She asked me. "Probably upstairs fucking Hunter. I mean..that's literally all they did last night." I mumbled. Georgia didn't hear me, thankfully. Dallas would have my head if I snitched on her.

"Happy birthday, Ginny!" I heard Austin say as he handed me a card. "Aww, thank you Austin." I spoke. "Cake!" He exclaimed. "Cake!" Mom exclaimed back. "Go brush your teeth." Mom continued. Austin nodded, going back upstairs.

"Sixteen. An adult. A little woman. My little woman." Mom started. "Louisa May Alcott's all atingle." I replied. "You really are growing up." Georgia said. "That mean you'll treat me like a grown-up? Trust me with important factors of your life, like, I don't know, off the cuff, the fact that you have a sister and your real name is Mary." It seemed like the topic of 'Mary' was still a soft spot for Mom because she placed the cake in my face. 

"Happy sweet 16, jerk."

Third Person POV

"Happy Birthday, Dallas." Hunter said, kissing her cheek. "Thank you." Dallas chimed. Apparently, yesterday was their night. They stayed up late until 11:20 when Hunter started to initiate intimacy. He started from her neck, moving down to her stomach. Dallas didn't want to be a bitch about it so she just let it happen. It's not like she didn't like it.