prologue

*Veer's pov *

I was looking at her who was sleeping next to me .

She is my wife now.

My wife

Was I too arrogant with her ?

No...maybe yes

Today was our wedding . Now we are tied in one thread 'a thread of trust and responsibilities '

I was looking at her face clearly for the very first time .
She was sleeping beside me in a light kurti .

After our first meet I had never seen her in western dresses maybe she likes traditional wears .

She is looking like a sleeping angle . She looks more beautiful without makeup .

I just moved my hand closer to her face removing the hair strands falling on her face ruling it , tucking it behind her ear.

She slowly opened her eyes feeling some movement . She was looking in my eyes .

Her eyes are indeed beautiful . The most beautiful eyes I have ever seen .

She quickly sat on the bed with a shocked expression adjusting her dress .

"What were you doing ??" She asked in her slow voice looking down .

Seeing her reaction a mischievous smile appeared on my face I just want to tease her a little .

"Wahi jo sare husband wife karte hai . Don't tell me ki tumne bio ka wo wala chapter nhi padha h..." She immediately closed her ears with her palms and closed her eyes tightly .

I wanted to laugh so hard seeing her reaction .

After few seconds she opened her one eye and looked at me I just smiled at her . She slowly opened her ears and looked in my eyes .

"You were not interested in me na "

"Nhi the pr ab hai na " I said with a small teasing smile on my face and she gave me a lip tight smile .

"But for your kind information Mr. Veer Shekhawat " she paused a little folding her arms looking in my eyes she continued " I'm not at all interested in you so stay away " she said gettig up and setting a border of pillows between us

"Never ever forget your words . Kyuki muh se nikali baate kabhi wapas nhi aati right Mr. Shekhawat " she said raising her brows and I nodded my head

Her boldness .

"I am not interested in this marriage " she said mimicking my words which I said on our first meet .

She is right I have married her because of my family's happiness . Maybe this is the same reason for her also .

******

Character Aesthetics :-

Name : Aaditri Mehra

Age : 25

Profession : studied business management from US and is a partner in her brother's company

Nature : Cheerful and bold .

Name : Veer Shekhawat

Age : 28

Profession : CEO of the richest Shekhawat's groups .

Nature : Arrogant and introvert .

*******

Here are the character Aesthetics of the story .

Gonna update the family tree soon.

Stay tuned for their first meet and the first chapter of

" Badi Bahu : Aaditri "