1| New Bond

kaaga re kaaga re

mori itni araj tujhse

chun chun khaiyo maans

khaiyo na tu naina more,

khaiyo na tu naina ,

mohe piya ke milan ki aas..

*****

" Her eyes were the new symbol of my inspiration , my admiration "

Author's pov

It was one of the most expensive award show of the year . Every businessmen and businesswomen were invited . But the main focus of the paps was Veer Shekhawat .

The most successful business tycoon

As he came out of his one of the luxirous car . The camera's were on him . The flash light making him more handsome . He smiled at the media as they clicked his pictures with his brothers .

His two brothers , Ahaan and Rithvik , were more excited than him to see their elder brother winning the ' Best brand developer award '.

"Mumma I'm in an award show ...ghar pr aakar baat karte hai na...
I'm not at all interested in marriage and all " he said with a bored look on his face passing warm smiles towards his business partners .

"Very good bilkul mat karna " he heard a voice from behind he saw a girl in formals walking towards him .

Her mid-length wavy hairs were dancing in the air . The locks falling on her face shaped her face perfectly . As the boy's gaze met hers for the first time, he found himself captivated by her big, round eyes, rosy lips, and curly locks. But before he could utter a word, she snapped at him, catching him off guard. Despite the initial rebuff, he couldn't shake off the enchantment her presence had cast upon him. Intrigued by her fiery demeanor, he was determined to unravel the mystery behind those mesmerizing features. Thus began a tale of unexpected encounters and undeniable attraction.

She took a pen and small notepad she wrote something on it .

" Never marry anyone when you don't want . Just don't ruin anyone's life "
She handed him the note and veer saw her disappearing in the crowd of people

Veer stood frozen in his place looking at the note which read ' keep your words ! '

He was in his delusional world when he heard his mother's , Sumitra Shekhawat , voice .

"Veer are you there "

"Mumma I have to go "

****

" Welcome to the 23rd business award show . I'm your host for the night . I'm happy to see the most famous and powerful businessmen and businesswomen present here . "
The host cheerfully started the show .

After few hours

"The most awaited award , Beat Brand developer , goes to .....
'Miss Aaditri Mehra ' of Mehra's industries for developing and enhancing a new brand of shoes for pregnant women and old ladies "

Every camera and everyone eyes snapped towards the girl who stood up . Veer was little shocked to see her .

That same note wali ladki