3|Small gift

Koi jaake Usee ye batlaye

Sajanwa ka maan ye bahot bekarar hai

Jaane sajni ko hi kyu inkaar hai ??

****

" I think we weren't just strangers "

Author's pov :

"Mom are you sure wo yhi ladki hai " veer asked running down the stairs .

"Bhai ap ho aise bacho jaise ...." Aahan said stopping him

"Get off " he pushed Aahan and ran towards his mom

"Maine mana kar diya ?? " His mother announced making his heart shattered

"No... i'mean I will meet this girl " veer cleared his throat hiding the sudden blush crept on his face just by seeing his photo .

"Pakka ye hamara beta nhi hai " Seema held Veer's hand pulling him and started checking his temperature .

"Fever nhi hai "

" Pagal hogye kya ?? "

"Kaala jadu...ya nazar lag gyi hamare bhai ko " siya started crying holding Veer's hand

" Stop the drama " Veer roared getting angry and evryone sat quietly .

" Thik hai kal shaam mein ... I will meet her no more dramas " he said leaving from there .

"Award wali ladki yhi hai...wo kya naam tha ? Aaditri " Rithvik said clearing everyone's confusion and evryone started laughing making Veer sigh .

****

Next evening

She was getting ready for her friend's Sangeet

She was getting ready for her friend's Sangeet . She was sitting infront of the mirror when her eyes fell on the bangles which she got today .
A smile crept on her lips .

Flashback

In the morning :

She had the business meeting with Shekhawat's today . She was not at all scared because she knew her 'yes ' would create the deal between them . The Mehra's would invest in their business if she liked the proposal .

Suddenly her eyes met with him , the same stranger whom she had kissed yestarday .

Is fate playing with me ??
Okay Aaditri be professional