5|Boxing ring

mere khayalon mein

jo tu ho toh baatein

hoon main achi achi karta

ho dekhun subah subah jo

tujhe toh saara din accha hai guzarta

yeh kaise teri aarzoo

yeh kaise teri khwahishein

****

It's not just a mere attraction but my dream...my life

The room was filled with chatter as Aaditri engaged in conversation with the Veer's brothers and sister. She spoke with animated gestures, her pulpy lips moving gracefully as she shared stories and laughed along with them. While their mothers were sitting in the garden talking about each other .

Veer found himself unable to tear his gaze away from her mesmerizing presence. His eyes lingered on her pulpy lips, the memory of their previous kiss haunting him with each word she spoke.

With every passing moment, his desire to taste those lips again grew stronger, making it increasingly difficult for him to maintain his composure. He shifted uneasily, wiping away the sweat that formed on his forehead as his heart raced with anticipation.

But it wasn't just her lips that captivated him; his eyes wandered to her waist, accentuated beautifully by the saree she wore. She looked like a vision, radiating a beauty that rivalled any actress. Her allure was intoxicating, sending a rush of blood southward and leaving him undeniably aroused.

It was a foreign feeling for him he was for the very first time looking any girl in this manner . Yet, as she narrowed her eyes at him, he couldn't help but feel a pang of nervousness, knowing that she could sense the intensity of his longing stare.

Arjun sensing the uneasiness between Aaditri and Veer cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention towards him .

" So shubh you are a doctor " Arjun asked diverting the topic of marriage because Aaditri was ready to break their bones .

" Yes I'm doing internship under the famous neuro surgeon Dr. Kashyap " Shubh exclaimed proudly

" It's really tough to study medicals I'm proud of you Shubh and getting internship under Dr. Kashyap is more tough " Veer said proudly which made Aaditri jealous

Is he trying to convert my brother to his loyal supporter ?

" What about gf ? " Aahan asked the question he was interested in " i'mean you are good looking and a doctor mainly girls are into boys like you " he winked at him .

" gf ! " Aaditri started laughing like she heard a joke " He had one crush from school times and he is still waiting for her because he belives ..." She stops mid way trying to recall his words .

" If having a gf or getting married is written in my destiny I will meet that girl again ... she is my destiny " Shubh completed her getting up .

" Wow " it was siya who was impressed with his words .

" What would you prefer tea or coffee or wine or beer or champagne ?" Aaditri asked looking at everyone's shocked face as she completed her menu list .

" We will have only water " Veer who hadn't said anything to her gulped hard trying to supress the shock he got .

" Shubh bring tea for everyone but don't bring in vodkta glasses " she winked at her brother who smiled at her knowing she is just playing so that they would call off this unwanted relationship .