7 | date -2

Usakee nazar

Palko kee chilman se mujhe dekhti

Uski nazar

Uski haya

Apani hi chahat kaa raj kholati

Uske haya

Chhup ke kare jo wafa

Aisa meraa yar hai

*****

' Sometimes we pretend beacuse we are tired from everyone '

As the sun dipped low on the horizon, casting a golden hue over the scene, Aaditri found herself captivated by the carefree laughter of the couples playing in the water.

Veer looked at that couple and a mischievous smile on his lips . He slowly picked Aaditri in his arms earning a small gasp from her . She looked at him with wide eyes as he ran towards the water .

"No!" she exclaimed, her heart racing as he carried her closer to the water's edge.

With a playful glint in his eyes, Veer whispered, "Trust me, jaana," as he gently lowered her towards the water.

Aaditri's requests was met with a chuckle from Veer as he teased, "jaana I think your lifeline is in my hand so request with some love "

" Veer my baby please water must be co..." But before she could continue , she found herself engulfed by the cool embrace of the water, her laughter mingling with the sound of splashing waves.

As Aaditri surfaced, sputtering and dripping, she shot a playful glare at Veer, who was now beside her, equally soaked. Ignoring the amused gazes of onlookers, she grasped his leg and pulled him down, the water embracing them both in its playful dance.

Together, they laughed and splashed, sharing a moment of unbridled joy in each other's company.

****

She was drying her hair with a handkerchief while glaring Veer who was on a video call with some girl .

" Ummm....I think it's revenge time " she thought before holding his hand and leaning her head on his shoulder .

" Baby you are angry right " she said lovingly while veer started coughing hearing her he quickly unbuckled his seat belt and moving far from her .

" No baby...." She said and sat on his laps keeping her index finger on his lips .

" I think you are busy I will call later vee " the girl cut the call and Aaditri smirked at him . Before she could move away from him he put his arm around her waist pulling her closer .

" You know you are messing with wrong person " he said with a wink and again pushed her a little away than pulled her closer again .

" Wha..what are you doing ? " For the very first time in her life she shattered a little when she felt his hard on against her .

" You were teasing me right now it is becoming really difficult for me...so help me " he said leaning closer to her as she bit her lower lips looking at his eyes . His hand removed the wet strand from her face and leaned more closer to her . As she closed her eyes he pulled away pushing her a little far and again pulling her towards him . She moaned a little as the pleasure was building in her .

Her breath was a little heavy now she can't control reomving his hand from her face she leaned closer to him holding his collar and took his lips . She started kissing him and his eyes were wide by her moves . He was brought to reality when she bit his lower lips harshly pushing her tongue in his mouth exploring and ravishing his mouth completely . As she was out of breath she pulled away and looked at him who leaned closer opening the shrug of her dress .

He kissed her shoulder blade sucking there and licking the spot earning moans from her as she held his hairs and made him look at her . Her one hand was fisting his shirt while the other was in his hair she started moving forward and backward on his lap grinding against his hard one . Veer moaned closing his eyes feeling her . Slowly the car was filled with their moans . As the energy drenched from her she leaned against the steering wheel breathing heavily . Veer looked at her who was messed and sweat was dripping down her face . Veer's mind was filled with desire, and he couldn't control it any longer. He buried his face in her chest, feeling her soft skin and inhaling her sweet scent .

*****

They came out of their little session as they heard someone knocking on the car window . As the window was balck no one could see inside .

Aaditri quickly sat on the passenger seat looking at the window and veer opened it . Their was a little boy standing with a rose flower .

" Bhaiya ek le lo " He said in his sweet voice veer smiled taking out his wallet . He took his important cards from the waleet and handed it to the boy .

The boy gave the most beautiful Pink rose he had and went from there smiling and running . Veer looked at Aaditri who was sleeping and tugged the rose in her hair before he started driving the car .

******

Her head was on his shoulder . She opened her eyes a little looking at him . She was staring at his face with a small smile . Her heart was pounding very fast . She was feeling something new .

Veer bas aise hi rehna ..
Sayad hum ek jaise hi hai
Duniya ke liye naqab lagaye
Pr dil mein wo anokha ehsaas liye ....

******

Hey

Everyone the second part of their date is here .

Enjoy reading and

Vote and comment.