9| Strange night

Rehna Tu Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas

Judi Rahe Tujhse Har Ek Saans...

Khud Pe Pehle Na Itna Yaqeen

Mujhko Ho Paya

Mushkil Si Ghadiyan Asaan Huyi

Ab Jo Tu Aaya ✨

*****

It's just forced marriage for me ...

In the bustling abode of the family, veer's mother delicately placed the vibrant dupatta on Aaditri's forehead, bestowing upon her the sacred tilak mark. His chachi, filled with warmth and love, offered a tray of delectable sweets to the her symbolizing the beginning of a sweet chapter in their lives.

" Aaditri you are happy right ? " His mom asked her placing her hand on Aaditri head .

" Why won't she ? She is getting married to the richest family's son . " Her mom said smiling putting a hand on her daughter's shoulder telling her to be quiet " She is lucky enough to marry him ! "

" No aunty I'm lucky to marry her . I'm getting married to the most beautiful and smart lady . Beauty with brain is mine now " He said looking at her making her eyes tear a little . She composed her self nobody other than Shubh has said something like this for her .

She looked at Her mother in law and held her hand smiling a little she whispered the lies " I'm really happy aunty . "

" Aunty nhi beta . Maa bolo . Now she is your mother I'm your choti maa , chachi , now we all are your family " Veer Chachi said creassing her hairs .

Arjun, the second eldest cousin, approached Aaditri with a gentle touch to her legs. "What are you doing? "she exclaimed in surprise. He smiled and replied, " Now you are my bhabhi maa, a mother figure to me. And this Arjun promises to always be there for you. We are family . "

Rithvik, the next in succession, felt a twinge of nervousness as he too touched her legs. Aaditri's suspicious gaze melted into a warm smile as he embraced her. " Welcome to the family, bhabhi," she whispered. " We don't hide anything from our family."

Aahan, the youngest of the cousins, ran to Aaditri and hugged her tightly. "Bhabhi, you are the best! " he exclaimed. " You're my favorite, ik between these old and serious people you will like my company right? " Aaditri smiled as Siya, the twin sister of Aahan , wrapped her arms around her from the other side.

" Have you ever seen your face in the mirror ,langoor kahi ka " Siya teased Aahan . " But you know what, you're special to me too Bhabhi . "

As Aahan and Siya playfully started to wrestle, laughter filled the air. Aaditri couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the love and acceptance she was receiving from her new extended family.

" Okay, okay, "she proclaimed finally. " Aahan, you're my favorite, sorry everyone. "

The words brought about hearty laughter and a sense of unity that transcended any traditional boundaries.

" Bhabhi whatever the situation will be I will go against everyone for you because ik your family isn't special to love a special person like you " Aahan whispered making Aaditri smile . She was a bit surprised but she can also see the broken and sad feelings behind his eyes.

As everyone was going Veer's mom went near Aaditri taking a small box out of her purse . " This is for you bacha " she exclaimed happily handing over the box to her . Opening it Aaditri found a cupcake in it . " I have specially made this for you this is my first try next time it would be more tasty " Aaditri quickly hugged her mother in law crying a little by her small gesture of love .