4| ego

So an important message : Next part will be updated only after you all show some response or the update will be very late .
If you want an romantic update and an quick one do comment .

*****

" We are different and these differences makes us apart "

Aai ho kahaa se gori

Aankho me pyaar le ke

In the midst of vibrant lights and joyous melodies at a bustling sangeet ceremony, Aaditri twirled gracefully, lost in the rhythm of the music. Unknown to her, Veer stood captivated, his gaze fixed upon her mesmerizing movements. Aaditri looked towards veer her eyes locked with him and his eyes travelled down to her bangles he smiled knowing she wore his gift .

Aai ho kahaa se gori

Aankho me pyaar le ke

As Aaditri spun, her heart danced with exhilaration, unaware of the subtle glances exchanged between her mother and Veer's family. Plans for her future were already in motion, orchestrated by her mother's concealed intentions.

Chadhati javaani ki ye

Pahali bahaar le ke

Dilli shahar kaa sara

Minaa baazaar le ke....

Aaditri came towards her friend Nisha pulling her towards herself . She danced with her pointing towards her friend's groom , Rahul . Rahul was pulled by Aaditri holding his hand she started twirling around with Nisha. This wasn't good received by two persons her mom and Seema .

Meanwhile, Aaditri's mother, observed the unfolding scene with a determined glint in her eyes. She had always envisioned Veer as the perfect match for her daughter and had been subtly orchestrating their paths to cross at the sangeet.

As the night progressed, Aaditri , breathless from her energetic dance, found herself beside her mother. With a loving smile she took Aaditri's hand and whispered softly, "You danced beautifully, dear. Veer couldn't take his eyes off you."

Confusion clouded Aaditri's expression as she tried to comprehend her mother's words. Sensing her daughter's bewilderment, Her mother pulled her towards Shekhawat's .

" Meet her Sumitra Shekhawat " Aaditri looked towards Veer's family and smiled forwarding her hand . " Nice to meet you Mrs.shekhawat "

Sumitra smiled at her while everyone giggled but two people were confused , Shubh and Aaditri .

"I've arranged your marriage with veer , dear. He's a fine young man, and I know you'll be happy together." Aaditri's mother pulled her hand down smiling awkwardly .

" What ?? " Shubh exclaimed catching everyone's attention .

" Why are you shocked we aren't talking about your marriage " siya questioned him raising her brows while Shubh ignored her poking his tongue out . Siya stepped front when Aahan pulled his twin .

" Mom..." Aaditri went silent getting a glare from her mother . She looked down .

" Let's just go to some side and talk " Everyone nodded while Aaditri looked at Shubh sadly .

Veer gaze was fixed on her . He knew something was wrong .

" Don't looked at her like a stalker " Rithvik teased Veer who rather than glaring smiled at him . His behaviours were surpring everyone .