8| Sacrifice

Bakshe tu jo pyaar se mujhko

Toh ho meri rihaai

Tu bole toh ban jaaun

Main Bulleh Shah saudai

Main bhi naachun.

Main bhi naachun manau sohne yaar ko

Chalun main teri raah Bulleya .

' Sometimes unknowingly they become the reason for my happiness '

****

After a week

* Veer's pov *

After looking for the final time in the car's  mirror I just moved out .

Everyone was happily standing outside Aaditri's house . Her mom opened the door and greeted us . I just bend a little to touch her leg and that's when she jumped on her place making me surprised .

" Veer beta.... I'm not that old don't touch my legs my blessings are with you only " she said with a smile and I just nodded my head .

We entered inside and something caught our attention .

" Itna loud music...I will become deaf didi I'm going from here " Chachi said closing her ears .

" Maa " Arjun held her hand stopping her when Aaditri's mom smiled awkwardly towards us .

" Aunty is there any party going on ? " Siya asked her looking towards the first floor room .

" Party shall I join I...." I just glared at Aahan and he lowered his head muttering something .

" I will go and call Aaditri " her mom said calling the servants to look after us .

" Aunty can I go ? " She nodded her head even though she wanted to deny but couldn't .

I went upstairs while Rithvik wae following me . My mind was just filled with My heart's intruder's thoughts : Aaditri . I couldn't sleep properly . Whenever I closed my eyes her smiling face came infront of my eyes her eyes shining with joy her melodious laughter and her lips . I want to just....

" You want to just ? " Rithvik asked raising his brows . Was I too loud ? I just gave him a stern look and moved ahead . The brother-sister duo was talking something .

" Di what if he agrees " A manly voice , probably of Shubh , asked her .

" Never Ik he would want some submissive wife not a bold girl like me "   I looked behind to find Rithvik smirking at me .

I peeped into the room and saw them dancing crazily on One two three four get on the dance floor song . Rithvik was about to laugh loudly when I just put my hands on his mouth .

I’d never seen her like this – in a tank top and denim shorts, her hair cascading over her shoulders like a waterfall, her head swaying to the music blasting from the speakers. She was a whirlwind of energy, her limbs moving with a wild abandon that was both exhilarating and… a little embarrassing.

The music stopped abruptly, and Aaditri, breathless and flushed, turned to see me watching. She instinctively brought her hands up to cover her arms, an embrassing smile  warming her cheeks she looked anywhere but me .

Veer!” she exclaimed angrily

I  chuckled,  “Just enjoying the show. The way you move, Aaditri, you’re like a –” I paused a little , searching for the right word, “like a… tornado.”