Five

"That brat! I'm gonna scold her once I see her!" Aeri grumbled through the phone.

Right after their departure, Minjeong received a call from Aeri to check up on her. Obviously, with Jimin practically zooming out of the place with no care to guide Minjeong, it didn't take long for her to know.

"She's absolutely ridiculous sometimes - I'm sorry about that." Aeri stressed again, "Here, I'll guide you around in the mean time since that brat couldn't do it herself."

Soon enough, after about a 30 minute conversation and Aeri's mild insults towards the Idol occuring every so often, Minjeong was now aware of most facilities within the penthouse.

It was quite overwhelming, and Minjeong could only attempt to follow along with Aeri as she continued to label things that she didn't think was necessary for living a normal life.

There was an entire rooftop garden, an indoor gym, and even a hidden library behind the huge TV. Did Jimin even read? Probably not, but it was there to I guess emphasise the Idol's richness.

Minjeong was already mind-boggled, and she hadn't even fully looked around yet so who knows what else was still left in store.

Eventually, Aeri saved the best for last, the Music studio.

It was apparently new, and just for the sole purpose of the guitarist to practice and get inspiration since she would technically be apart of Jimin's music now.

She wasted no time and immediately got plugged in, trying the variety of different pedals on her guitar. From different amps all the way to using the monitor to record and toggle with different settings.

She was experiencing what every guitarist could only dream of.

Unaware of how fast time went, Minjeong ended up staying there for the next 3 hours. The girl was in her zone. Going over multiple riffs and songs, along with striking chord progressions. Music truly was her passion.

Soon enough, she packed up and ventured out to head towards the final detail of the house.

The bedrooms.

Aeri had told her there were 5 bedrooms in total, 3 on the bottom and 2 on the top floor.

Jimin obviously occupied the biggest room of them all, which was located at the top, and unfortunately for Minjeong, Aeri had placed her to occupy the last room available on that same floor.

The thought of possibly opening the door to Jimin's figure every morning made Minjeong groan.

She was not looking forward to it.

The girl stood infront of the undecorated door that was opposite to Jimin's very obnoxiously designed door, it being imbedded all sorts of gold and white patterns, before opening it.

Her jaw smacked onto the ground. Her room was huge!

Glass windows surrounded half of the room, whilst a deep crimson painted the other. There was a balcony that included a few untouched chairs, as well as her own private jacuzzi waiting to be used.

In the middle of the room, a king-sized bed laid mounted against the wall. Hell, the bed was triple the size of her actual bed back at her flat, and seemed a lot less like a rock.

Then, Minjeong's gaze averted towards the space just beside her bedside, where two huge amps sat on top of eachother with a guitar rack holding multiple guitars right next to it.

She hopped over like a kid entering a candy store, running her hands through the materials of the guitars as her eyes glowed in sheer happiness.

Multiple Fender's, Les Paul's, Even a Silver Sky PRS John Mayer Strat were in front of her waiting to be played, and she couldn't believe her own eyes.