chapter nineteenth

Ashton's pov

Ashton's pov

"She was pregnant."

"Yours? I should've fucking expected this" I scoffed as I turned to the punching bag.

"Not mine Ti" He spoke cautiously watching my every move.

I held my breath, not sure if I was daring enough to ask the next question. What question would it be? The big one, or a different one?

I was determined to keep the upper hand here, I couldn't allow myself to show my weaknesses, not today. He knows me too well, but I've been changing.

"Who was he?" I said curtly as I turned to face him again.

"Who was who?" He asked with a hint of confusion.

"Who was the father of the child Andrew. Don't act fucking stupid. You brought this up, so just say it. Clearly you're tryna get a rise outta me" I spat out as the frustration started to bubble inside of me.

He sighed and rubbed his head. I took this moment to look over his features.

He looked rugged, growing out his facial hair to hide his now fuller features. His hair was a bit longer, but it seems as though he was still keeping up with it.

His eyes looked exhausted, the bags dark beneath them. He looked how I hoped he was feeling. I was internally laughing my ass off in satisfaction at the beautiful comeuppance.

"She hooked up with Keem" He said blankly as my eyes popped out of my head.

I wanted to laugh so badly, but I didn't. I held it together. Barely.

"When?" I said biting my cheek hard.

"Does it matter when?"

"Yeah it does to me"

"For what?"

"Because I wanna know if I got cheated on twice, or if it was just you"

"It was durin'. She told me in March"

"But we were still together in March, but you'd been with her for like 6 months by then" I said trying not believing a word out of his mouth.

Something inside me knew it was true though because we didn't spend Valentines Day together this year. Which just so happened to be our anniversary. She immediately started pressuring me for sex and marrige right after that.