Low///3

My walk to school was peaceful. Birds chirping and the beautiful summer weather kissed my pale skin. A few times down the block I would spin in circles loving the breeze.

I soon noticed cars rushing down the street beside. I turned my attention to a car and a man sticking his body out the window. The man had sandy brown hair moved all over the place because of the wind. He wore a varsity jacket with the number 7.

"JESUS CHRIST THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING WE AINT IN PRIMARY SCHOOL ANYMORE HOE"

I looked him in the eye. The car rushed past me. Leaving me at a trail of dust, I curiously looked Down at my outfit...simple jeans short, combat boots, and a wore out over sized sweater.

"Whatever"

I breathed out still walking to school. Finally, I was here. Sydney high school, looking around I felt different from the others. Everyone in nice clothing.

I sighed rushing though the crowd and making my way to the office. No one spotted me which was great. And opened to door to the main office and Swiftly walked to the front desk.

"Hello, are you the new student from America?"

I nodded. The lady smiled sweetly at me pushing over some papers.

"Well, while your here just sign the reminding papers your mother left"

Yep sounds like my mother. I picked up the pen filling out everything on the sheets.

"Mr. Hood! listen I can't always have you here in the office"

I turned my attention to I'm guessing the principal. And a VERY attractive kiwi. I coughed and signed the papers.

"Oh come on frank you know you missed me over break."

The kiwi glanced at me. Smirking.

"Go to your class mr. Hood. I don't need this amount of stress now"

He left. The principal walked into his office shutting the door closed. I finished signing the papers and the lady passed me a schedule and several other sheets. I looked at her.

"Here is your schedule and some papers about your school"

I nodded.

"Uhm thanks I guess"

I mumbled and exit the office with my papers. Before I can look up I bumped into someone dropping my papers everywhere.

I looked up from the floor and saw the shirt he was wearing. Number 7.

"HAHA its you again with your cute grandma outfit"

His group was cheering him on has I picked up my papers slowly trying my best not to cry. The group soon walked away and a girl came beside me and helped me.

"Oh cool we have almost the same classes as each other"

I looked up at her. She had brown her down to her hips. Very tan, wearing a sonic youth shirt and classic jeans and converse. She turned her to me and helped me up and smiled at me.

I was a little confused myself why someone would help me, but it's better than nothing. I reached my hand out.

"Hi my name is Jamie...jamie cooper."

The girl smiled, her teeth were white as snow.

"I'm Alice! Alice James. welcome to your new hell newbie!!"

Alice pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged back.

"Well Jamie lets get to math began miss Roberts kills us."

Alice grabbed my hand and rushed down the hallway pulling me with her.